• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
Years
  • Mysteek turns to the pikachu with a smile, "It's nothing to worry about, dear. Just a feeling." she replies with a slight laugh, maintaining a warm tone so as not to worry the others, "I don't get out very much, you see, so I'm probably just edgy from that."

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "What. That danger is aporching or something?" She asked. Kairi jumped up on top of Phione so she could protect it easiser.

"Kairi! What are you doing?" Phione asked her. "Be alert Phione, someone is watching us," Kairi warned Phione. "Oh don't worry, about it Kairi, we'll be ok," Phione told her. Phione continued to fly with Kairi on it's back.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Name : Raiton
    Species : Ampharos
    Oddity : Has a dark purple gem on his tail rather than a red one.
    History: Raiton comes from a dead family of many kinds of pokémon. He is the last one of his family and he believes he will die as lonely as he currently is, with no one to talk to and no one to trust. Everyone he knew was killed or kidnapped when a swarm of Scizor came to his village; he was only 5 years old, but he still remembers that day constantly, like if haunted by it, as if he just came out of a house filled with ghosts. He then joined a band of traveling merchants hoping to find someone he could trust. Finally he found a young Phione that told him that she needed protection after that Raiton decided to travel with the gang.

Personality :Raiton is so sarcastic it is hard to tell whiter he is serious or not. He is also known for his impatience (he often notes that he does not wish to wait or keep others waiting). He has little empathy for his opponent .Raiton also has possession a very down-to-Earth outlook on life, rarely growing worked up over obstacles that come his way. Almost never does he show extreme emotion, and even these instances are short-lived.

Moveset: Power Gem , Thunderbolt , Mega Punch , and Hidden Power ( Ice)

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • "As were walking i think its good if we rest a little while dont you guys agree?" Said Cario, getting a bit nostalgic from this experience.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I would like to reserve a slot(Pikachu if possible...if not then a Buizel) and I'll get my SU to you tomorrow at sometime:)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, guess I'll post one just in case...

Name: Mizu Sapphire (Sapphire is her "middle" name)
    Nicknames: Mizu, Zuri, Saph,
    Species: Mizugorou/Mudkip
    Oddities: Mizu actually has two different colored eyes. Her left eye is a stunning sapphire blue; her right eye a bright turquoise blue. Mizu also has a ruby red scar ascending up over her left eye (for those who don't know ascending and descending lines in math, it looks like this: /).
    History: Mizu was never the most popular student where she went to school. People picked on her for her different colored eyes, and eventually, someone attempted to stab her with a knife, but only succeeded in slashing at her eye, causing the scar. Thankfully, Mizu had her eyes closed when it happened, so she didn't go blind in that eye. One night, she wished that she could be taken away, to somewhere else. It was then that she had a dream with a small blue creature in it. The creature was somewhat humanoid, but with attenae, and told her to come with it. The creature then introduced itself as Phione, and when Mizu awoke, she was a Mudkip.
    Personality: Mizu is very shy and quiet, due to the trouble she had in school (she would be about high school age). To make up for that, though, she is a great tactician. She can come up with strategies and employs them, usually leading to successful victories. However, this was mainly used in the few board games she played with her few friends, and as a Pokemon, she found it a lot harder. But nonetheless, Mizu is a fast learner and in no time will learn the patterns certain Pokemon make and manipulate them that way. And, when Mizu wants to, she can be stubborn, but this usually happens if someone tries to mess up her plans.
    Known Attacks: Ice Ball, Ancientpower, Mud Bomb, Hydro Pump (if Egg Moves aren't allowed, then Take Down, Protect, Hydro Pump, and Endeavor)

If anything needs to be changed (especially the moves if deemed "too powerful"), let me know ^^

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Star listened intently to what phione was saying. His tail was twitching, but he had a serius gaze. After Phione stopped talking he thought about the war. He really wanted to go, but it was a couple of centuries ago. He could hear people next to him agreeing and accompanying Phione.

"Sure ill go i guess" Star didnt know wether to be exited or afriad.

"Yay now we've got alot of protectors!" Phione did a little dance, and then walked away. Following the others star moved into the forest, looking for one of the three keys.

They walked through the forest for a long time. Star felt at home in the forest, but backed away, to watch Phione and everyone else from a distance. Observing his surroundings; Star felt that they were being watched. Until suddenly a riolu popped up and talked with the shiny pikachu

(ooc: Crap have to go to bed! ill finish it soon, my dad is yelling at me :( g2g btw whats with all the sentence posts"

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • Shadow Thunder Lord: Accepted

Pikalover10: Ok I'll reserve a spot for you.

Pikataro: The only thing I'd change would be ancient power, other than that Accepted.

Edit: Oh and could we all try to keep our posts to the Minimum of 4 lines (Conversations will be hard, I know but just try to make them as long as possible) Please!

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    kinda hard to make them at least 4 lines when were posting with other people, like when your asking someone else's character something that can only be one line

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • kinda hard to make them at least 4 lines when were posting with other people, like when your asking someone else's character something that can only be one line

BUT... You can add what your character is thinking, and also their expression when talking to another. You can also have them examine the features of whoever you're talking to. Helps, no?

Anyways... I'll put Protect in place of Ancientpower, then~ But I'm assuming the Egg Moves are OK?

Oh! And before I forget, Mizu refuses to evolve, which is why she knows Hydro Pump ^^'

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    of course they are, should be since my character started off as a Shiny Pikachu and still knows, Volt Tackle even though Volt Tackle's an egg move

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Here is my SU:

Name: Maximillion
    Nicknames: Max

Species: Buizel
    Oddities: Max is smaller then every other Buizel at the age of 13, but he is faster then them all. Max is the fastest Buizel he has ever known and it helps him out a lot. He is also of a different color. His fur, which on most Buizel is orange is instead yellow, his breathing tube which is usually blue is white, and his flippers are the same.

History: Max was abandoned by his parents when he was 1 and he can't remember anything about them. Everyone shuned him out of everything because his parents were gone and he was of a different color then all the other Buizel. Unlike most Buizel Max climbed trees for fun and gradually became stronger by climbing up the trees.

When Max turned 7 the war was starting again. Jirachi released Palkia and Celebi realeased Dialga. Everyone started fighting again. Max's best friend, Ingo a Pachirisu, even began fighting with Max himself. Max had to fight his only and best friend to the death. It turned out that Max fled without killing the injured Ingo. After another year of the war Max had fought and killed many people.

He once fought a gang of 5 Sneasel and was badly injured. When one was coming to slice off his head a Floatzel knocked him back. Then another Floatzel joined in the attack on the Sneasel. They were also of different color. The color cordination was just like his. It was his parents! After deafeating the Sneasel, catching them off guard, three Weavile came down from hidden spots and killed his parents. Max has never been the same about it since.

After his parents died and he turned 11 he was on a beach shoreline looking out to see and resting. He saw a blue bobber thing in the water and he jumped in to help it. He rescued it and swam it back to the shore and found out that it was Phione! One of Manaphy's children. The Phione told him that it was his and 12 other pokemon's destiny to end the Time/Space war and save the world! Now Max is still 11 and he is determined to end this evil war.

Personality: (What your character acts like, Minimum 3 lines)
    Known Attacks: (Maximum 4)

(I hope its ok if I added him being young in the second war and then 11 when he was a chosen 13...) I'll finish the rest later:)

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • Mysteek smiles at Cairo's suggestion, "It would if we didn't have a set goal, dear." she replies, looking up at the lucario, "In order to reach the Starlight River by sunset, like Phione wants, we ought to keep going at least until then."
    "Unless everyone thinks they need to rest." she adds, almost as an afterthought, "I'm just putting my two-cents in. Feel free to do as you believe is right."
    We should keep going. I'm sure there's something out there, I can feel it. Mysteek tells herself, still slightly edgy but keeping up her usual calm face. The elder weavile didn't wish to worry the group unecesarily, although the pikachu called Kairi seemed to read her inner feelings very well.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kairi was still on top of Phione's back looking for any signs of danger. She then yawned, getting kinda sleepy. She fell asleep on Phione's back.

"Hey!" Phione said, waking Kairi up,"Oh, sorry," Kairi said, yawning somemore and wiping the sleepy water from her eyes.

Hmm, I wonder what's taking so long, we should be there by now, unless we'd fallen into the enemy's trap and are just walking around in a cirtle, Kairi thought.

"Hey, be back in a minute, Phione," Kairi said. "Ok," Phione said, glad to finnually get the Shiny Pikachu off it's back.

She walked over to Mysteek and whispered so only Mysteek would hear her,"Weaville, do you sense it? I think we'd been walking around in a cirtle. I think we may have already fallen into the enemy's trap. Don't say anything yet though. I don't want to spook the others unless I'm sure."

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

Rain finially stepped back and decided to say no more, seeing as no one would speak to her. She walked in silence delebrating the pro's and con's of evolution.

Along the way she reached out and grabbed a few berries..... One Pecha and one Oran. For now and for later.

She popped the Oran in her mouth and chewed slowly as she contemplated the group in front of her.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
  • Name: Cage
    Nicknames: None
    Species: Grovile
    Oddities: The are no physical differences with Cage but there is one major difference in personality and that is that Cage loves to battle more than anything.
    History: Cage was once a solider in another war before this war a war he barely made out alive After he returned Cage decided NOT TO GO BACK to the front line despite loving to fight.
    Cage had always heard rumors about a war with two pokemon lords but never thought anything of it then he met phione.
    He was told what was really going on and he was shocked he was also told that Phione needed someone who knows war and what to expect but since Cage promised himself that he would never return to war he declined but now he might be reconsidering.
    Personality: Cage is good with stratagems and can come up with good plans to take out the enemy plans he learned last time he was at war.
    Many people will also tell you that Cage has a big probblem when it comes to making his mind up he is all ways reconsidering everything he has ever done.

Known Attacks: Leaf Blade/Dig/Leaf Storm/quick Attack

Quick edit Since im a bit late i was thinking maybe Cage could appear saying to Phione that he changed his mind if im excepted

Last edited:

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • "Hey Pichu, dont take this wrong im not saying your weak but your small, if you want i can carry you on my head" said the Wobbuffet walking over to her. Tia smiled for the first time in the long time.

"Thank you." She said hopping onto his head. She was tired and so needed to rest her legs. She looked around and saw multiple conversations going on within the group. 'I wonder what Sunbeam forest is like, and why we have to reach there by tomorrow.' Tia thought to herself.

Later that day, they had been travelling for hours. "You can put me down now Wobbuffet." Tia said, jumping of his head. She quickly ran forward and started to talk to Phione.

"Phione, are you sure we're going the right way? I mean, I've been to Starlight River before, and it didn't take this long." Tia said to the Phione.

Phione sighed, before replying "We're just taking a longer route. We cannot be afford to walk straight there, the enemy will surely spot us."

Tia backed off until she was next to Rain. "Something isn't right," she said to her, "Why go this way? The other way is shorter and better sheltered, in my opinion. What do you think?"

OOC- Pikalover10 even though unfinished, you're still in. Really detailed History can't wait for the Personality.
    The master123 accepted.
    We'll reach Starlight River soon, were 3 of us get kidnapped. They are; Konekodemon, Espeonlee and Myself. I'll explain what needs to happen then.

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • Wobby was relieved everything went ok and continued to follow the other, still staying behind.
    Because he was so far back he heard in on the conversation between Mysteek and Kairi
    He heard Mysteek say that she didnt get out much.
    He wobbled closer to them and gave Mysteek a gentle pat on the back.
    "Dont worry, ive been traveling all of me life, i,m sure everything will be ok" He smiled reassuringly

EspeonLee

let me sleep...
    Years
  • "I definitely sense something." Mysteek replies, continuing in the same hushed tone as Kairi, "I'm not sure if it's the feeling of walking in circles, however. I got the sense of being watched." she finishes, glancing toward the trees briefly, "If it is a threat, we must be ready."
    A faint breeze blows past the two pokemon, ruffling Mysteek's feathers as it continues on ahead of them to rustle the leaves of the trees. The resulting sound seemed to have a reassuring effect on the weavile and she closes her eyes, sighing.
    She turns to Wobby as he approaches, offering a smile as well, "Thank you, dear."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (I should probably get my first post up...)

Unnoticed by many, Mizu took the time to look at her features again. Blue body, dolphin gray tail... She couldn't see anything else, so she peered around, hoping to find some water. Luckily, a small spring rested nearby. Mizu walked over and looked at her reflection. She had orange cheeks with spikes coming from them, and the fin on her head was blue. But, to her dismay, her scar and different colored eyes were still there. Sighing, she pondered whether she should walk back near to where the group was. All she wanted to do was meet Espeon and get it over with.

Mizu then recalled the conversation that took place with Phione. Sighing, she looked back into the water. It's not all that bad, she thought, maybe these guys will be a lot nicer... She swerved her body a complete 360, and bolted back to the group. She didn't feel like talking to anyone out of her timidness, but stayed with them nonetheless.

(She's still traveling with them, she's just taking her time.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back