• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Space/Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

"Tia, right?" Rain glanced at the Wobbefet. "You're probably right. As long as ther's some action along the way I don't mind." she giggled slightly.

"I'm Rain, by the way." she thought it over for a moment and held out the Pecha. "You hungry?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Mizu took time to learn the names of the others. The black one with the red feathers... Mysteek? And I think the small mouse with the cool-looking ear is Tia? And two of them look the same, but one was of a different color... I don't really know anyone... But Phione... Mizu thought, sighing. She slowly lugged along behind the group. She was faster than she was at the moment; she just wanted to have time to think. Do any of these creatures have certain patterns? she wondered, Maybe I will learn of any with patterns overtime... She then thought of her past life. She remembered her white-light blue silky hair that reached down to her chest, and her pale skin. She yawned, then increased her pace a bit. She did need to get to her destination, after all...

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
  • " Why didnt i say yes in the first place why " Cage asked himself while jumping tree to tree.
    Cage stopped and looked on the ground and examined the trail of footprints he had been tracking in front of him he then notice that the bushes standing next to him had been trampled on it looked like someone had been hiding in them " basic sneaking maneuver or someone playing hide and seek ha child's play " he then continued to jump through the trees.
    It started to rain.
    Despite this cage continued onwards noticing bushes that had also looked like someone had been hiding in them " ok this is definitely NOT hide and seek someone has been following someone ".
    He continued until he came to a split in the path he could go left or right.
    Even worse the rain had destroyed the trail he had been tracking " Dam it " he then notice the trampled bushes continued left so he went left.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • She stared at the berry in Rain's hand, before saying "No I'm not, besides I only like Pecha Berry's. But still thanks for the other." She hoped that she didn't seem rude.

"Starlight River is a beautiful place. The sky is always clear at night, and that is sort of how it got its name. Seeing as no matter what month it is or how cloudy the rest of the sky is, you can always see the stars shining at night. Anyways, I wonder what Espeon is like. Have you ever met one?"

OOC- By the way I'm a Pichu not Wobbuffet, and Hopefully the OOC thread will be up soon. Later today we'll reach the River, then the main part of this Chapter will take place.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

"Alrighty." she plopped the other berry in her mouth, and almost gagged. She cleared her throat and began again. "No, I actually haven't seen too many psychic types. I met a Jolteon once though." she laughed. "Strange guy too. Kept mumbling about consperies and global take overs."

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "Someone is following us. I'm gonna go check it out," Kairi said as she left the group. But for some reason she never returned. Something was wrong here. Kairi should of been back hours ago. But she wasn't. That must mean that danger really was near by.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 1.Charky-101=Pichu (Tia)
    2.CyndaquilMorph=Wobbuffet (Wobby)
    3. Shadow Thunder Lord= Ampharos (Raiton)
    4.DrAcO_ToRpEdO= Leafeon (Starstorm)
    5.SethCullen= Lucario (Cario)
    6.Rii= Pikachu (Rain)
    7.Konekodemon= Shiny Pikachu (Kairi)
    8.EspeonLee= Weaville (Mysteek)
    9. Pikalover10= Buizel (Max)
    10. Pikataro= Mudkip (Mizu)
    11.The master123= Grovyle (Cage)
    (Putting the list up so Mizu can remember the names.)

"Hmm..." Mizu looked at an orange two-tailed weasel-like creature that reminded her of Tails from Sonic. "His name is Max... And that green guy from earlier is Cage... The yellow mouse is Rain; the orange Rain look-alike is Kairi... That's all I can think of..." Mizu sighed as she noticed the orange mouse, Kairi, suddenly disappear. Strange, she was there before... Mizu cocked her head and continued keeping her pace behind the team. All of a sudden, she spotted a couple Oran Berries. She knocked into the tree with all her power, and they fell down. Mizu then proceeded to pick them up, and then made a small sack out of the large leaves from up in the tree, and placed the berries in that sack.

"I should keep them for later..." Mizu muttered, hoping to catch up by nightfall. "I don't think anyone's noticed me yet, but that's alright..." She placed the sack on her back and walked toward the group, still keeping the same pace even though she was a bit further behind than before.

The Instant Classic

Years
  • Cage continued on and the rain had stopped.
    The trail could be seen again but then " wait a minute " as he looked down one of the little trails had ended like the pokemon had vanished cage looked to his right the bush trail there had ended but the one on the left was still going " strange " he said.
    " Ive gotta hurry time for a speed boast quick attack " Cage was using the quick attack speed to race to the others he went so fast he past them " what was that " Phione said.
    Cage planted an emergency stop and rushed back jumping out in front of them.
    " Oh well look who it is Mr i promised never to return to war " Phione chuckled.
    " We all make mistakes Phione " Cage said standing up " so this is the group you where telling me about hmmmmm impressive but anyways i dont know if you know but someone has been following you ive seen there tracks and i think they still might be following you " Cage announced.
    " Hmmmm maybe so but we have to keep going im assuming you have decided to join me after all then " Phione said.
    " Yes i have but that is not all when i was following your tracks one of them ended is anyone missing? " Cage asked.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • The Kidnap!

"Kairi went to check something out. She should be back soon." Said Phione as they exited the path. Finally they reached the River. It was a beautiful sight, the water was crystal clear, and the grass was an emerald green. All this and the sunset made the place feel special.

"Okay guys, time to rest for tomorrow. Don't worry about Kairi she'll be here soon." Said Phione, despite this everyone seemed worried.

Later that night, whilst the group was asleep, a group of three shady figures entered the camp. They looked at all the members, before the middle one pointed at the Weaville and the funny eared Pichu. The other two picked them up before heading of to their 'base.'

The door to the base was located under a rock in the StarBeam tunnel. It was a grim place, the base, as slime covered the walls, and a strange liquid fell down the walls. They placed the two Pokemon in a cage, which contained a funny looking Pikachu they had taken earlier, and began celebrating, As now they had some food that should last them sometime...

OOC- Sorry for rushing. Ok after this its wakey time for all of the un kidnapped ones. The tunnel is long just to let you know, and it's Phione who finds the entrance to the 'base.' The 3 shady guys are Combusken (The Leader), Medicham (The Brains) and Machoke (The Brute and The Dumbo). Then there is going to be a showdown. More will be explained later.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    can't post anymore right now, my arm's sore, so please if you will try not to post too much until i can post again, i don't wanna be left too far behind in this rpg, if you can't wait that's ok, i'll understand

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

Rain snored lightly and rolled over onto her back in her sleep, as she absentmindely scratched her belly. "No.... Butterfree..... that's my.... my thunderstone..... You can't be Raichu I will!" she sat up wide awake as she spoke that last bit.

"What's up....." she mummbled sleepily and fell back over.

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • Wobby looked up still dazed from sleep.
    after looking around he noticed that some were missing and literately burst out "WOOOOB MYSTEEK KAIRI AND TIA ARE GONE"
    He zoomed around pushing those awake who didnt get knocked out of thier sleep by his ear deathening shout.
    "Getupgetupgetup" He brabbled freaking out "We have to find them...and...stuff"

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Mizu took the time to be the lookout, even though it was most likely that she wasn't needed for such. It had taken her probably fifteen minutes to reach the destined spot, and it seemed Kairi was still missing. She noticed the sleeping Pokemon around her, and then two shady figures. Figuring they were up to no good, Mizu kept watch, but soon fell asleep.

A couple minutes later she reawoke, but the figures were gone. "Snoozing on the job..." she muttered. "Then again, like these guys care..." She fell back asleep without another sound, the sack next to her.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Rain

Rain nearly jumped out of her skin at Wobby's shout.

"What is is!? What's wrong?!" she released a burst of electricity in her surprise. She then punched at the air in front of her. "This had better be important, I was sleeping good."

The Instant Classic

Years
  • Cage looked over he noticed that three Pokemon were missing " dam it i knew this would happen ".
    Wobby was trying to wake everyone else up but so far only Rain was awake.
    Cage moved in front of Wobby and then.
    " Quick Attack " and suddenly Cage went slamming into all the other Pokemon in an effort to wake them up " wake up already you numskulls " Cage shouted.
    Cage stopped he looked at Wobby " don't worry they wont be hurt " he said.
    He turned to see if they had woke up.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Meanwhile Kairi had woken up, and found herself locked in a cage,"Quick Attack!" She shouted ramming the bars. That was a mistake,"Ow! My head!" She screamed. She fell over in pain rolling over the other two Pokemon who were in there with her. She landed very hard onto the Pichu's tail.

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
    Years
  • Tia woke up, something had fallen onto her tail, and she jumped up screaming. She released a Thundershock, which did no damage to the Shiny Pikachu behind her.

"Oops, sorry 'bout that." She said to the Pikachu, "Kairi's your name isn't it?"

"You lot in there, stop that racket." Came a voice from… well from somewhere. Tia looked around and saw that she was locked up in a cage. Mysteek was sleeping on the nearby floor. A Combusken came up to the cage and started banging it. "Keep quiet, and you'll live longer."

Tia hid behind Kairi, tears growing in her eyes.

OOC- SethCullen: It doesn't really matter, just continue from the morning after the kidnap. And anyway, we need to keep posting to get to the next Chapter.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
  • Im so confused in this, so i think i might drop it. Sorry, its the fact that i dont know whats going and when i do its a new chapter.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "Why you got us in here, are you to scared to fight us face to face, if I could get to you Combusken I'd kick your butt for what you did to us," Kairi told Combusken, being very brave as useaul. She didn't know that if she didn't watch it, she'd just wine up getting herself and the others killed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back