• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eBay

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Do you shop or sell on eBay?

I mostly shop on eBay but I have sold things on there on rare occasion (like when my mom sends me religious books. -_-;) My positive feedback will soon hit 500. I love to find deals on there..especially on manga (*drool*)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Nope. I never do. I don't even have an account.

Truth is, I do all my shopping in real life. I know, eBay is the only way I could get a pair of cocount bras, don't ask, but it's just not worth the time to bid.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I shopped on ebay a few years ago. I prefer to buy my stuff in person I dont care much for ebay or other places like Amazon. Some times it's kind of a hassle buying online so I would just rather throw some cash down then just leave the store.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to have an account back in 2002, and that was to buy something I've been looking for IRL. All I got was a Simpson Season 3 DVD in near mint-condition, and it was worth it then... now it's nearly destroyed and I haven't seen it since last July.

Aside from that, I don't think so....

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Nope, paypal hates on credit unions, so I can never get payment to go through. I'd much rather buy things via the company website or a trusted retailer anyway.

Years
  • Nope. I never do. I don't even have an account.

Truth is, I do all my shopping in real life. I know, eBay is the only way I could get a pair of cocount bras, don't ask, but it's just not worth the time to bid.

That's not true. I saw coconut bras in a store last Tuesday. XD

I'm seriously not making that up, btw.

Anyways, no, but I've been meaning to get an account. Who knows when that'll happen, though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I mainly just go to to the mall if I need something. I usually find it there, lol.

My stepdad, though, buys everything on eBay. Ranging from books, all the way to bike parts, lol.

Years
  • Yes, I use eBay a lot.

I mostly use it for rare items, like old hockey jerseys, which I like to collect (anything pre-2007, before the NHL outsourced itself to RBK), especially of teams that no longer exist. My favorite recent purchase was a Quebec Nordiques jersey from 1995, their very last season of existence. I also bought a New York Islanders "fishstick" jersey (the fisherman logo from the mid-90's) fairly recently, given that I actually liked that design, unlike most people.

Surprisingly, though, I don't often use it for game purchases; I mostly save that for Amazon or occasionally Craigslist. I like Amazon the best because shipping costs are pretty low compared to eBay; it's usually standard at around $4, while eBay can be pretty expensive sometimes in that regard.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I used to use it a lot, mostly for selling old clothing..instead of donating it to charity.
    But, I did sell some electronics and co, but then I moved to NZ and couldn't find the effort to keep used eBay.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I used it once, about a year ago, to buy a Rickenbacker twelve-string guitar. The bidding reached to $2,500 with two hours left to ago and I was only willing to spend a fifth of that, so I gave up.

Years
  • I shop, I do not sell as I can not be bothered to go through all the registration to start selling ... I would rather sell in real life, the only reason I go on Ebay or any other online store is to buy stuff I can not get in real life near me.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Well my mum and older sis has an account!
    Well i used to buy things and send my own money into paypal to buy it(like those Disney Princess' sets i brought,which were really lame,Bits were missing! You try playing Sleeping beauty without her!)

But for my birthday this year im gonna get my mum to buy me a costume off there(come on! iIt's mint!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've bought quite a few times but never sold. I haven't bought anything recently though--all I really got was a bit of KH and Pokemon merch but I've since migrated to selling journals on livejournal. :/ It's easier to strike up deals with people when you're dealing there. I'll use eBay occasionally if my mom wants to buy something (she won't figure out how to make her own account so she asks me to bid) or if I see something that really catches my eye.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Nope, paypal hates on credit unions, so I can never get payment to go through. I'd much rather buy things via the company website or a trusted retailer anyway.

ORLY?

works fine with my Credit Union.. no issues at all.

I sell on eBay (web hosting among other small items) once in a while.. I'm also part of another account and we do remote posting/sales for others that either can't, won't, or don't know how to use eBay. (Sellers Assist service)

I don't but/bid much though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I've sold a few things, bought a few things here and there :)

Most notable was a copy of Das Kapital in English :|

Back