• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first child - boy or girl?

Your first born child...

• I'd like a baby boy

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I'd like a baby girl

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I don't mind either way

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • I don't want to have kids

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Would you want your first born child to be a boy or a girl? Or do you not mind either way? Or do you not want children?

(If you already have a child, you can't vote)

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I'd like a baby girl....I just prefer girls over boys....XD Maybe because boys misbehave all of the time....
I'll Call her.....Either Hikari,Yuffie,Aerith,Yuna (Please Dont ask why most are named after FF characters.....I just like the names! XD)

Last edited:
Years
I would like a girl first.

Girls are much easier to look after as psychologically, they seem to need less distraction toys and such and they are much more "social" as babies.

Problem is that my partner would like a boy first as she's an eldest child.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
At the moment at least, I don't want kids. People in general annoy me, and kids are just...worse T_T
Of course, I know I'll probably grow up...but that's the future, this is now. I don't want kids :3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I would have a girl and name her Kammeea. Even though I don't want a kid in the future.
Only if I do get pregnant, I hope to get a girl.

Tox

fight me
Years
I want a girl called Ciara.
Next, I want a boy called Darren.
Then, I want a boy called Jason.

That's it. I have it all planned out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I'd want a boy. So when I had a girl she would have a big brother to look after her~
But I wouldn't mind either way, I just want healthy children.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
I do NOT want children. but if by some tragedy i do have children i want a boy so i can throw the whole puberty thing at my husband.

I dont want a girl becaus ei dont want to risk having raise someone that acts anything like me. (Cause im such a pain in the ass to raise and i know it.)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
I absolutely do not want children (eek @ childbirth pain), especially when there are plenty of children in the world already who aren't receiving the care they need.

Guy

just a guy
Years
To be honest I wouldn't mind having a male child first, because I know if I have a second child whether it be male or female, the older brother can help them out when stuck in a difficult situation, such as bullies. However, at the same time, to me it is more so what ever is born first is meant to happen, so if it is a girl I wouldn't mind as I would still love it because it is my child. I am a lover of kids and I enjoy spending time with them. Ever since I was small I liked taing care of babies so the day when I have my own child comes, I'll be happy no matter what. As for names however, I'm still in the midst of deciding all of that.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I don't want any children D:< they too baaaaaaaadddd

I really don't care If my first child is a boy or a girl

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
well,i really don't care about it,but i'd like a boy because there are so many things i want to teach him...

Back