• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first child - boy or girl?

Your first born child...

• I'd like a baby boy

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I'd like a baby girl

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I don't mind either way

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • I don't want to have kids

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I'd rather have a boy first. It'd be more relate-able on my part. ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Doesn't matter to me, but I do think it would be easier for me to raise a boy.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Under normal circumstances, probably a girl. Though honestly, raising a boy would be far easier from what I heard. However, I will note that if I ever end up having kids, it won't be anytime soon.

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    I'd want a boy. Boys are easy to raise and more self-reliant, plus I get along better with boys. Though I'm not adverse to having a daughter either. ;]

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'd want a girl first since studies have shown that the more older brothers a boy has the more likely they are of being gay, and I wouldn't want one of children to be discriminated because of that.

For the girl I think I'd name her Ellisi-Lannete.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Either. I love kids, and any would be a-okay with me. :D

I just hope they're okay medically, it would just tear me apart to raise kids that have such large setbacks where they might die in a few years and what not. I don't think I could handle that situation. (And no, before anyone barks at me, this isn't meant in any greedy or offense tone, 'kay?)

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I'd want a boy. So when I had a girl she would have a big brother to look after her~
    But I wouldn't mind either way, I just want healthy children.

Exactly my thoughts. If by some miracle I'm able to have children in the future, I'd want a boy first. But if that first baby was a girl, I would be just as happy, so long as the child was healthy either way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I would rather not have any children until I have enough money to take care of one in every single way, and until I become that much settled.

But if I ever decide to have children, I wouldn't mind if it is either!

Back