• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first child - boy or girl?

Your first born child...

• I'd like a baby boy

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I'd like a baby girl

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • I don't mind either way

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • I don't want to have kids

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd rather have a boy, personally. I can probably relate to them so that's why.

Though, having a girl would be great, so in the end it doesn't really matter to me.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I dotn want a girl at all. I want to only have like 2 children and I want them both to be boys. Girls to me are expensive with their hair cosmetics and whatnot. Life is unfair so that means Ill have a girl anyway.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • I don't intend to even get a girlfriend, let alone have kids o_O

However for the sake of the thread, I'd be fine either way, although I think I'd prefer a boy, as I know how I'd like to raise him.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I don't want kids, but if my future wife wants one, I hope we have a boy. They just seem so much more manageable than girls (at least during the teen years). Especially if something goes wrong with my wife and I'm left all alone. :<

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • A girl. They're much easier to toilet train and that general area. They tend to be a tiny bit cleaner and less fussy than boys. [I think from observatio n of friends' little siblings]

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want twins, Boy and Girl. I dont want to think about kids now though.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I don't really mind, if I'm honest. I don't think boys or girls are any "easier" to raise than each other, I think it depends on how good your parenting is. I didn't turn out as a vain, spiteful teenage girl like a lot of the others in my school, so I guess my parents did something right.

It's not really something you can choose, so...xD

Back