• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DARE YOU TO LICK THAT POLE.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • lol, no... this is not the dare thread. XD That thread was totally beyond dreadful.

Have you ever been dared by a friend in real life? Like, have your friends told you to do something that you normally wouldn't ever do? XD Or what about your friends ONLINE have they ever told you to do something you wouldn't do? :D

I don't think I have. My friends just did the stuff anyway and we laughed about it. We weren't the type to dare each other to. Though, my online friends usually just go, "do it." when someone says they might do something. XD

So yeah... have you friends ever dared you to do something you normally wouldn't do? XD (it can be online and offline if you prefer that. XD)

EDIT: Thanks Arcanine. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes, I had to pull down the teachers pants. I was smart about it and acted like a fell and grabbed his pants so I wouldn't fall but kept falling with his pants. That way I didn't get in trouble. : 3

You spelled 'lick' wrong.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yes, I had to pull down the teachers pants. I was smart about it and acted like a fell and grabbed his pants so I wouldn't fall but kept falling with his pants. That way I didn't get in trouble. : 3

You spelled 'lick' wrong.

Yeah... I know. XD Arcanine fixed it so... it's all good.

lol... I've never heard of that before. XD

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yeah, but it's usually petty ones and not much fun at all. :[

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yes.

We were in a food court at mall and one of my friends dared me to go up to an old lady and ask if I could have some of her ice cream because I haven't eaten in a week, or something like that. I just got a simple, "No." Hur.

Then it was MY turn to dare them. Hee.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Yes, we play Truth and Dare, so we dare each other to do the most random things.
    What's the deal with the title? :O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hahaha.

Yeah, I have a friend that comes over often XD...

I never told anyone this but about 50% of her dares when we play truth-or-dare are pre-sexual when my brother is busy o.o' I'm gonna try to ditch her when she reaches 15 because God know if she is gonna force me into a base.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I have not been dared to do something.

On the topic of pole licking, it is very possible to get your tongue stuck to a pole. I've gotten my tongue stuck to metal objects before in cold weather, and let me tell you - it's not a pleasant experience.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • WOAHMYGODIMMATL;DR... AGAIN!

Skype is the most amazing place in the world for truth or dare. We don't play it as much anymore, but when we did it was a lot of fun. My problems with dares are the fact that I love to give them but I don't like to get them. I've made some fantasticalmagicnessly great dares, many of which I'm too ashamed of in a way to post about. But I'm sure some of my friends here will get some needed revenge on me and post them :p. The dares that I've gotten online I never do. Um, um, um, I can't think of one dare that I've done online. I've always rejected them and have somehow gotten away with it. Everyone else has to do their dares XD.

In real life, it's the same thing. The last time that I played truth or dare was on a bus in... July? I think, it was some summer field trip. Ioeveknow. But we played it on the way back. The only dares that I did were sucking my big toe, kissing the cheek of a really unattractive kid, and showing a seducing face. Everything else I refused to do. I gave dares though, and they were pretty good. We always played truth or dare on the buses last year and I had the best ones :'D. I miss that so much 'cause it was so hilarious.

But this year on the buses, I'm hoping to swallow my fear/embarrassment and actually play truth or dare. And actually take the dares.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Sometimes when we play truth or dare my friends will dare each other to poll dance and I'm just like why? I don't even know how to poll dance, I've never even seen someone poll dance. Why would they make such ridiculous dares?

Another popular one would be "I dare you to ask that girl out", sometimes they dare me to ask a boy instead.

But when it comes to me I dare people to do stuff like run into a wall at full speed without hesitating.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yea lol xD My friends make do dirty ones, last week they told me to pants this one hot girl, luckily she is one of my friends so she agreed to it and I pulled a little to hard by accident a an inch ro so of her butt was showing o.o

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • I only do a dare if enough money is involved for me to do it :3. My friends are pretty broke so I never really do any XD.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Naturally, people have dared me to do things in the past. Like Giraffles <3, though, I'll only do it where money (or something else) is involved, and even then, it has to be worth it. :P

Years
  • lol no. My IRL friends are idiots. I know not to do accept dares from them. I could be killed. XD

Online though, yeah. I've played T/D on MSN before. Also D/D, which is really just T/D without the T.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • IRL, I don't do dares if they're unreasonable enough to get me in big trouble if the victim takes it the wrong way.

Online however, I have almost zero inhibitions...you can dare me to do almost anything online.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yeah, truth & dare has had some pretty funny moments when I've done it with my friends.. xD

Back