• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite breakfest?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
  • 176j.png

o3o

Mine's probably toast with butter.
    Plain and simple.
    Although eggs and sausage and pancakes are good, too.

Tekno-Kanix

Perfectionist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    I love breakfast foods, but I hate eating a lot in the morning. If I had it my way, I would eat breakfast foods for lunch or dinner instead! But I think my favorite breakfast food meal would be some scrambled egg beaters with peppers, mushrooms, garlic ect....some homefries...toast and oj...YUM!

Ayselipera

Eggs over easy with toast. If not that then some chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes are wonderful. I like a glass of milk with my breakfast too. :3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    At a restaurant: eggs, sausage, and bacon.

At home: cereal. Usually something healthy but sweet like Smart Start.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Chilequiles or Huevos Rancheros.

If I'm in the mood for a country-style breakfast, I take bacon, eggs, and hash browns. :P

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Two eggs over easy with stuffed strawberry french. With a side of hashbrowns and bacon from iHop!! <<33

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Bacon, fried eggs, sausage, and biscuits. I have these for Breakfast every Saturday.

Yum ^_^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • A 'Big Breakfast' at a cafe is usually one kick-ass meal xD
    Keeps me going until late afternoon thats for sure.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Did I hear babies mention breakfast? Because I think I heard little babies mention breakfast.

First, little man must start with BIG meal. Baby has orange juice, eggs + toast, bacon (eat thick like real man), and large stack pancake with maple syrup (little men may want short stack; real men eat full stack).

What's that? Is itty, bitty, teeny man full already? I was told we would be eating like MEN on this team! POW, ha-ha! Teeny baby gets more bacon, grits, biscuits + gravy, and french toast. Real men also have hash browns or sausage on side. GOOD TIMES!

Ahh, so filling! Now little man is not quite so little any more! Wait... what's this? Who burnt bacon? BACON IS OVERDONE!

Years
  • Did I hear babies mention breakfast? Because I think I heard little babies mention breakfast.

First, little man must start with BIG meal. Baby has orange juice, eggs + toast, bacon (eat thick like real man), and large stack pancake with maple syrup (little men may want short stack; real men eat full stack).

What's that? Is itty, bitty, teeny man full already? I was told we would be eating like MEN on this team! POW, ha-ha! Teeny baby gets more bacon, grits, biscuits + gravy, and french toast. Real men also have hash browns or sausage on side. GOOD TIMES!

Ahh, so filling! Now little man is not quite so little any more! Wait... what's this? Who burnt bacon? BACON IS OVERDONE!

Someone's having too much fun describing the REAL ALL-AMERICAN breakfast!

Hash browns sound amazing right now. I love any meal that has hash browns and bacon at the same time. Especially breakfast.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Full English breakfast beats out all yo foo's breakfasts.

Although, while I was holidaying in Canada I went to this place called smitties or something and they did this pancake and bacon thing that just made me melt. Any of you who live over there probably know what I'm talking about, so yeah.

Edit - Scratch all of the above and give me a bacon butty RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Mines a muffin, if you know what I mean :D.
    xD I love a muffin if I can get one.
    I usually only have cereal or toast or, most commonly lately, a bagel or muffin. (Crumpet-muffin, not cupcake-muffin. :<)
    I think the thing I like most is over-easy eggs and bacon. And some toast corners, of course. \(;oDo)/ If you could add a muffin and hawt chawklet to that, I would breakfastgasm. d(^u^d)
    Oh, and doughnuts are fairly pwnsome. :3
    ...This thread maketh me hungry and sad. :<
    --
    Mia estas taspano, ĉu vi scias kion mi intencas :D.
    xD Mi amas taspanon kiam mi povas akiri iun.
    Mi kutime havas nur rostpanon aŭ cerealon, aŭ, plej ordinare lastatempe, bagelon aŭ taspanon. (Angla taspano, ne amerika taspano. :<)
    Mi pensas ke mia aĵo plej ŝatata estas ovoj kaj lardo. Kaj iuj anguloj de rostpano, kompreneble. \(;oDo)/ Se vi povus aligi taspanon kaj ĉokoladon varmegan al tio, mi matenmanĝorgasmus. d(^u^d)
    Ho, kaj la benjetoj estas ja posedegaj. :3
    Ĉi tiu temo malsatigas kaj malĝojigas min. :<

Last edited:
    Back