• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends

Years
  • Ah, this topic I like.

It's simple, really. How do you treat your friends, which one would you say is your closest? Have you ever fought with them? How many do you have? How far does their friendship go deep for you, and yours them? Do you have special feelings for them? How would you react if they had feelings for you as you did them or not? Lastly, can you picture yourself true BFFs?

Me....Lorenzo....no. I cannot trust him with a bag of chips, let alone my life.

Last edited:

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • I believe I treat my friends the very best I can. Mine are literally world wide but I do keep in contact with them as much as possible. I do have about three friends I know I can count on no matter what happens and we've never fought!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I try to treat my friends with respect, if one of my friends are being a jerk to me or someone else I think I should be able to say something.
    I try to also treat my friends the same way they treat me but also the way I think they deserve it there are some days where I just don't feel like being around my friends at all. I also kind of have more respect for my online friends than for my offline friends because my online friends treat me with a more nicer, respectable way than my offline ones.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • How do you treat your friends?
    I treat my friend the way i want to be treated: Respected and Kind

Which one would you say is your closest?
    I have way too many.

Have you ever fought with them?
    Of course. I'm not always going to remain friendly.

How many do you have?
    Quite a bit.
    How far does their friendship go deep for you, and yours them?
    Friendship means a lot to me, i don't wanna end up those depressed people..

Do you have special feelings for them?
    yeah.. just friend to friend though.

How would you react if they had feelings for you as you did them or not?
    I would react normally, they're my friends after all.

Lastly, can you picture yourself true BFFs?
    Sure.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have alot of friends. In fact, most of the people in my class consider me as a good friend. I treat my friends nicely, since I know how it feels to be treated badly. I don't have a particularly close friend, but I should say that all of them are close to me. No, I don't think I have any special feelings for my friends besides strong friendship.

Ayselipera

How do you treat your friends, which one would you say is your closest?
    I treat all my friends well. Of course the people that I'm closest with I tend to pick on more, but they know I'm just kidding.

Back in middle school yes. I think 6th grade was the last time I ever got in a rather large fight. Since then though nothing like that has happened. It has been years.

How many do you have?
    I'm friends with people from all different groups. Many of the friends I have aren't actual friends of each other. So I guess you could say a good amount. I like to have variety and I find many people interesting in their own way. So I really can't put a set number.

I don't know how they feel for me, but I personally am not that attached to them. It's not that I don't like them it's just that I've never really developed a strong bond with any of my friends.

Once I went to High school I made a lot of new friends, but I still talk on and off to my friends that I've known since Elementary school. Even though we're not as close as we used to be I still enjoy their company and I often think of the 'old times' we've shared together. So you can count that as special feelings if you like.

If we have the same feelings for each other then I'd be pretty happy. Since my feelings are usually good towards them. If not then I don't know. You can't please everyone.

No not really. Like I've said before I like my friends, but I've never felt an extremely close bond to them. If we meet again in the future of course I would be excited to see them, but I don't think our friendships will last until we're old.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • The closer you are to me, the more often I will tease or joke around with you. I act very formal toward strangers.

I treat my friends with potato chips and cookies. I even paid for it. Well, since I'm nice to everyone, I usually treat my friends like they are the world to me. In a way, they are. I usually go out of my way to help them with their problems. It's what a friend would always do, eh?

Yeah, I had gotten into a fight with one of my close friend once. It's a touchy topic that I would rather not discuss. I have a lot of friends, but only a handful of true ones. Special feelings? I know not of any kinds of 'special feelings' a friend could have for another, if not romantic.

I would be crestfallen if I knew that my friend(s) and I do not have the same mutual feelings for each other. It would suck even more if they are the ones who are talking behind your back.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    How do you treat your friends?
    I tend to be a bit of a sarcastic **** to my close friends, or I creep them out with sexy ****.

I have three bffs at school. We're always together.

I've only fought with one of them. ;;

How many do you have?
    Only a few true friends, I mostly humour the other ones.

One of my friends really looks after me so I consider her family almost.

Biffle love, but nothing else.

I'd probably either be really depressed or get all angry and be like IDGAF ANYWAY.

Of course!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • How do you treat your friends, which one would you say is your closest?
    I try to be a good friend to my friends. I can't really say who I feel is closest...but I can get pretty close to my friends.

A few times. Usually all is forgiven after a day or two

How many do you have?
    ...I intentionally don't keep count. I feel that it's pointless and rude to measure yourself and others this way.

Depends on how close they are to me. If they are a really close friend, then it can run really deep for me. As for them, I really don't know and usually don't ask that question unless i've fallen in love with them...which usually only happens to my female friends.

Yes. All of my closer friends do indeed have a special place in my heart, depending on our experiences together and other factors. It isn't necessarily love, but it can run deeper and change into love if I don't manage it carefully. Sometimes I just have an overflow problem and end up acting affectionate to everyone...which is how I usually let the buildup out and cool it down to normal again. x3

I'd be happy. I'd take them on as my significant other in the case of a girl, if I was single at the time. If it was a guy, it'd be more complicated, but I could probably take them if I felt the same way about them and was single at the time of confession.

Yes.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I treat them how I want to be treated, of course. I nag about stuff, so if they ever need someone to nag to, I'm there for'em. Granted, I'm not as good at giving advice as them, but I'm still there to listen. My closest friends would have to be Klippy and Twilight Sky, obviously both members here at PC. I don't feel close enough with people I'm actually with.

I don't think I've fought with either of them, actually.

How many do you have?
    I have plenty of friends, but only two best friends.

They've both referred to me as their best friend, so I think we're on the same page.

Sounds sexy.

I'm easily flattered. Haha. Don't know how to answer that for real.

Biffs fo lyfe? Yayayayaya I can.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    This thread needs music.

My best friend, who I've known long as I can remember, doesn't even live near me. As such, when we do get to see each other we're too busy finding something to do to think about the differences that come from living far apart. It's weird hearing it out of my own head, but it works.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I try to treat my friends the best i can. Silver would have to be my closest friend. we are pretty much twins. we like pretty much the exact same things.

I have only fought with silver once. it was in high school. it was over part of a book.
    How many do you have?
    I have 2 Friends in real life. and quite a few on the internet.
    Yes i love them ^_^

The two in real life are my bff's we have been best friends for over 5 years.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Other then my girlfriend, I got quite a few. Some I treat like brothers/sisters (my closest friends), while others, I screw around with. I've fought with friends, but almost never with my closest. Feelings? I'm not gay, so my guy BFFs don't have to worry. As for my girl BFFs, other then my girlfriend, no feelings. I do kid around at times, though.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    My friends are douchebags, but I'm a bit of a butt myself, so, yeah.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years

Well, I hope...

Uhm... that's a hard one...

Definitely, although we never seriously hated each other for long I don't think. The details are foggy.

How many do you have?

Tons, although some aren't that close.

I dunno? I hope they think I'm okay. We don't fight, and when me and my friends get mad at each other we generally don't like to say so for too long.

Well... they're my friends...

If they thought I was some weirdo who has a cool guitar or something, I'd be really mad. XD

True BFFs? What counts? I'm going to say sure, since I've known them for long enough to know that they don't hate my guts or anything, so I think we could be okay for a while. :P School is kinda ruining that, though.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I will treat them with respect, but sometimes they don't treat me with respect. Call me immature but I tend to lash back at them. lol

The one's I'm closest to are all girls.

Kind of. But I tend to avoid conflict. (My lashes back never have much bite to them.)

How many do you have?
    Um... I don't know.

Well there was that one that I fell in love with and dated.

I wish that had never happened...

I don't even know anymore.

I guess.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Everybody's using this format XD

How do you treat your friends, which one would you say is your closest?
    I treat them like they're another family, but also the way I want to be treated.

No, because I only met them this year XD

How many do you have?
    Lots.

I really don't know yet, but I can feel that there's a big one.

Yeah, as really close friends. They're closer to me than my other friends that I've known since elementary school...

If they did, then that would be awesome =D (and I think there already is)
    If not, then I don't know...are they my friends or not? XD

Yup, so I'm going to keep in touch!

My results would be very different if I was talking about my old friends...

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I treat them pretty well.

My closest is my friend, Unique. I absolutely love her with all of my heart. ♥

Actually, yeah. I think I'm in love with her, but I would never tell her. If she doesn't like me back, it could ruin our current relationship. and that would hurt more than anything.

I would picture us as BFF's. We just have that vibe.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    The group of friends I have are all my closest friends. I treat them like the family I chose but I tease them and taunt them frequently and they do the same with me. :P

We used to fight constantly, now we just complain at each other for a short period of time and it's usually dropped within a few minutes.

How many do you have?
    I'm not a "popular" person, I have a group of close friends and I'm happy with that. I'm a reserved person so I often befriend people I know won't hurt me. I was bullied in the past.

We're always on the same wavelength, if someone hurts one of them they anger me (depends on the situation of course) and they are the same way with me.

I know the friends I have will always be around for me, we've been through too much too drift apart.

By feelings you mean attraction or whatever this has happened before and we went out for about 11 months, almost made it to a year then he ended it. We are not speaking at the moment. I'd be flattered but I'd never take it further again.

Yeah, I've already explained why.

Back