• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 Year Old Child Walks Over Tiger Pit With A Tightrope

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not that I'd want to watch, but I don't personally see any problem with this provided the girl actually wants to do it. She should have a full harness and etc, but that would defeat the 'stunt' point of the act, and her age is only another facet of that point.

This sort of spectacle is, truth at least as I know it unbeholden to ye, how a lot of people around the world earn enough simply to put food on the table.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • And to think that Asians made Pokemon... Psh. No wait, that was Japan. Eh.

Anyways, wow... I see that as amazing, but abusive. What the hell is her father thinking? Is he out of his mind? Seriously, thank god there's a rope, else she would've been tiger chow.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    That's actually pretty uninteresting.
    I bet if I trained a bunny with a pancake enough times, it could make it through a tightrope with a rope on it.

Unsafe? Yeah, I guess. But I don't think they're lazy enough to make such a weak rope. The shaking would be kinda unsafe, but I don't actually think a 3 year old would be hurt by that.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I saw this in the paper. There's something wrong with them seriously,

"Let's go and watch a child risk her life!"

¬_¬

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    That there is insane. Her parents are crazy.
    A 3-YEAR OLD?! Her father is turning her into a circus freak at such an early age! D=

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That was pretty radical. It reminded me of like, some intense training thing, and it's kind of cool that people actually do this stuff.

I can understand why it'd bother people, but she had a harness on and nothing actually happened, so whatever.

And as Cassino said, some folk need to do these sorts of things so that they can survive. Is it abuse? Probably, but wouldn't it be worse if the child starved, or got unwell because the family couldn't afford to pay for medical care?

Zet

Years
  • I don't know why people are finding this sickening, it's just one stunt. I'm sure people would be fine if there was a world class bike stuntman who just happens to be five years old.

Also the tigers are fake.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I saw that that is not cool. That is scary. If I had a kid I would not let them do that.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • As she's in full safety gear, there's nothing actually wrong with it. I find it fine, as long as the girl herself wants to do it.

And at the age of 3, actually doing it means you want to. At that age, if you don't want to do it, you are absolutely not going to do it, no matter what everyone else says.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • As she's in full safety gear, there's nothing actually wrong with it. I find it fine, as long as the girl herself wants to do it.

And at the age of 3, actually doing it means you want to. At that age, if you don't want to do it, you are absolutely not going to do it, no matter what everyone else says.

I definetly agree. The parents and the kid had a choice whether or not to go with it. If she was afraid, then she wouldn't look so calm in the video. Also, when the fell off the rope, she didn't freak out (as I would have done XD), so I have a feeling that she practiced/prepared for this.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Holy crap what??!! *imagines an innocent little girl in tights crossing a thin tightrope with nothing but angry hungry tigers underneath*

*watches video* Oh. Pssh. xP The girl had a harness, there were people with her, the tigers looked totally calm-and amused-and to top it all off they were in a public park or something of the sort with several people watching. How awful. :P

*reads article* HUNGRY tigers??

...I'm pretty sure they prepared for that-nobody is that insane...right?

Oh well, as long as the girl was willing to do that I suppose it's not that bad.

Back