• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A GENIE HAS DECIDED TO GRANT YOU THREE WISHES

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
Years
  • If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? :O

My wishes would be:

1. Meet HITT
    2. Meet Kyle Hebert
    3. Meet Todd Haberkorn.

:3

Your wishes can be anything you've ever desired. <3 I've just always wished to meet those three people, especially HITT and kyle... Kyle did the voice of Kamina who is like my hero in anime. 8D

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • hmmm....
    1. kill that HITT guy Have a fountain of vanilla and chocolate!
    2. Have a real life Rayquaza
    3. Have Chuck Norris in my house.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    1. Unlimited wishes
    2. Unlimited wealth
    3. Knowledge of all subjects

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    1. Pay off my house and both cars completely, and have some left over for repairs etc.
    2. Not cure world hunger, as that would cause chaos, but make hunger and starvation not painful. Curing hunger, while appealing at first, would simply cause an economic fallout. So, make hunger and starvation not painful
    3. To live a healthy and happy life, not riddled with disease and instead die of old age.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I wish for more wishes. No? Alright. Then, 1) Get me a career that pays me to go to college to learn; 2) A sturdy body; 3) Now Genie, I wish for your freedom!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Infinite Wishes
    Infinite Wealth
    I dunno. Probably something that would do good for the world.. OR for people to shut up about this 2012 crap.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • -unlimited funds to last until I graduate college
    -vastly improved intelligence
    -badass superpowers

Years
  • If I really had those wishes I'd probably ask for selfless things to help the world, but since this is a silly thread:

1. Time machine (may or may not be shaped like a police box)
    2. Insanely large personal library (may or may not look like the one from Beauty and the Beast)
    3. Giant robot to be my best friend

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Oh so many choices and I shall keep to the idea of a Genie can't grant the wish of having more wishes granted.

1. Super Speed, defend yourself by punching someone 800 times in a few seconds.
    2. Super Fast Shape Shifting, if anyone tries to hurt me I'll just turn into poison gas.
    3. Unlimited Funds, now I can live the rest of my life in relaxation.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • To be able to destroy the world and start anew.

um, to know people more

to be more mature :|

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Nice one! bring on the magic Genie.

1) unlimited wishes
    2) a Pokemon world
    3) the world to be cured (diseases, hunger, all that)

that'll be so cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I had to really think about this question because I was really unsure of the three wishes I'd want. However, I realised, that firstly, I'd wish for Malyka and Went to get to meet sooner. I know how much they care about each other and I've been on the sidelines really, it's like a TV show in a way and I want everything to be good for them, so defs number 1 is for them to meet sooner than three months. The next wish would be for the rest of my friends, such as Zet, etc, to find happiness with another, or even just in general, to always be happy. And yes, these two wishes are genuine, because I really do care about their happiness. Lastly, I'd wish to be with Scott irl. Aaaand, that's the 3 wishes.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Wishes? If a djinni tried to pursuade me to use three wishes, I'd tell it to gtfo. To use those wishes is a pact with the devil :| Why would I want to do that?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This isn't a Monkey Paw Genie, right?... Ok Good.

1) I want to read minds
    2) I want a sexy body
    3) Two more wishes
    4) Professional musical ability
    5) Two more wishes
    6) I don't want to have as much trouble with English
    7) Two more wishes
    8) A secret infinite fridge of Coca-Cola
    9) Ok, gtfo, you're free.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Wishes? If a djinni tried to pursuade me to use three wishes, I'd tell it to gtfo. To use those wishes is a pact with the devil :| Why would I want to do that?
    You can just call it Tinkerbell or something else, I believe this thread is merely about having wishes wherein the limit happens to be three rather than anything to do with the djinn itself.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    1. Pokemon to be real.
    2. Me to have telekinesis.
    3. To never get sick again. :3

EASY. 8D

Back