• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Frostweaver!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
  • Well, it's just turned into the new day over here - so this may be a little early for the rest of you. But oh well. Anyway, it's Frostweaver's birthday! So, let's all celebrate it!

Happy Birthday man!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Frostweaver, have a good one! 16 is the best age so far..my friend Rita had the best 16th Birthday, I hope you do too!

My Birthday is in 3 Days (November 6th, very happy :))

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Happy B-Day Frosty(even though im saying this 2 hours early XD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Happy Birthday, frostweaver! ^_^ I don't know if you still even check Other Chat threads, but I wish you the best! I hope you enjoy being 16 years old.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out the cake naked.* Happ- WHOOPS!!! *Gets Pikaboy clothes on.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *Gives money.* Hope ya can see this sweetie! Hope your dreamies come true! w00t!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Happy birthday Frostweaver! Enjoy being sixteen, you only get one year of it... OMG. I keep sounding like a hippy or a teacher. *shakes vigorously* That's better

Happy bday!

(And I'll slip in a quote from a teacher at my new school: God bless)

aaaaaa

Even though I feel homocidal when I see your signiture, happy birthday anyway :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You know you don't get out enough when 50% of the people who post in your birthday thread fully don't expect you to ever read it. XP

I'm sure somebody will point him in the direction of this thread though.

So of course Happy Birthday, and I hope Other Chat didn't blind you with its immorality. ^_~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • No fair! Toothache beat me to this thread! ;-; *sues*

But Happy 16th Birthday frosty! ^______________^ Hope you gets presents, because no birthday is complete with presents, is it? XP Oh and gifts. And cards. Birthday PMs. Benefaction. Offering. Handouts. Unfortunately, my thesaurus is very limited. <.<;

<Oh...and tell Lily how it's like being 16 ;_;>

~LP

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Happy birthday to frost as well,lol. Even though the chances of him reading this are slim, either way he's a good guy, lol.

Back