• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TT: The Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Its night.... the clouds are coming together...a lighting bolt streak's across the sky..you watch the rainfall, sounds as though a million bulltes are hitting the ground..A dark creature apporaches, you extend you're hand..you think, is the creature friend or foe? you touch it's ear, it does nothing, you start to get up, it forces itself on you to sit down again, you push it off, it attack's..after being mauled by the creature it runs off into the distance with three other dark creatures..you close you're eyes wishing you wouldnt have pushed it off..you faint.. later you wake up on a big island, next to you is a letter, you pick it up, it says:
    Dear, whoever
    you got this letter for the simple fact that you nearly died being attacked by one of my creatures, but you survived, for some odd reason that is why we, meaning me, my fellow firends, and my creatures, are going to test you, we want to find out what kept you alive, what kept you going, that is why you are here, you seem to hold a special gene that kept you alive, no one was supposed to live from an attack from my beast's, and i want that gene,that cell so i can insert it into my pet's, we are going to find out whats makes you tick, as you can see you're not injured from the attack, my special doctors patched you up, now here comes the fun part, IF you mange to make it to the center of the island where i am, i will take you home, BUT that is a big IF, my 3 creature's live here and this is there domain, so i suggest you head to the center now if u want to live, or the high-tide might take u into the big dark blue sea where the sharpedo will eat you, ta ta for now,
    P.S.: did i mention that i will take you're genes and insert them into my pets if u die? i will use you're remains..o by the way look in the forest.

you're heart starts pound, you're getting worried that u can die at any minute, you look up into the sky, it starts to rain, then thunder, you look into the tree's only to see a big pair of red eyes stair at you, you turn to you're left and start to walk down the shorline
    will you survive?

Name:
    Pokemon:
    What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?:
    5th question: a raikou

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Lyan
    Pokemon: Togetic, Gyarados, Ninetales, Stantler,
    What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?: A geneticly alterted POkemon

Years
  • name:Jason
    pokemon:umbreon,pikachu,treeko,blastoise
    5th question:houndoom

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Anthem said:
    ((Can I BE the attacker Pokemon thingy?? I love being mutant Pokemon!! ^_x *evil smile* ))

im sry but no besides there are 3 of them

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: yea we can start,

Ic: its wet,cold and im hungry i hope i can make it to the center in one piece..is that a dock??..maybe i can escape by using a boat!!

Alana

Years
  • Lyan shivered from the cold. she looked around. "Forget the center of the island. I'm getinf out of here. She headed or a nearby dock.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    tamoya approached the dock and looked around "hmmmi guess i wont be gettin off the island" tamoya said while lookin at the pieces of a boat scattered in the water
    "it seems this freak wants to test me some how, i dont like this"
    tamoya could see a hurricane coming from the distance
    "**** i doubt i will live through this" a blue blur skitted across the waves
    "whoa! what was that it was moving so fast!?"
    tamoya turned around and saw a girl coming his way
    "whos that???" tamoya approached her "who are you! are you working for the guy who gave me this letter???" tamoya showed her the letter

Alana

Years
  • "My name is Lyan and no I am not working for that freak. I'm guessing I got here just like you. Let me guess. An attack knocked unconsous then here right?"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "yeah im alright, but who are you!? (paige pellieter that is directed towards u), yea thats exactly right, lyan, btw the name is tamoya, nice to meet cha"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "not in this storm besides i think before we even step into the water his "pets" would be on us in no time"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    master of all said:
    im not trying to be rude but

Name:jack
    Pokemon:latios,latias,charizard,blastoise,venasaur,dragonite
    Gendermale:
    What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?:the deoxyes

ocC:hmmm u must be new..welcome!!:D well yer gonna have to fix yer post, no legendaries

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back