• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TT: The Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Lyan followed way behind. She wasn't paying atention to much. She was just staying close enough so that she could still see them. "This is great." She muttered. "The sooner I get off this rock the better. The longer I'm stuck with these guys the worse off I'll be." Suddenly she heard something and looked around. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. "Guess I don't have a choice but to travel in a group then." She sighed and ran quietly to catch up.

Years
    I was still running when I passed the place I had seen in umbreon's eyes.it was a small alcove of trees at the top of a cliff.
    "Get ready to do some hiking umbreon."I said starting to the top.when I was about a quarter of the way there it had been close to 2 hours.
    "Don't worry Paige I'm coming to save you!!!!!"

Years
    I finaly made it to the top to discover that I had to walk through acave/tunnel.
    "Umbreon hy didn't you tell me there was a cave?"I groaned.
    "umbreon bre"{you didn't ask}
    "Paige where are you?!"I yelled feeling like I was being watched.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "GET YOUR STUPID CLAWS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!" Paige bit the bird and started to attack it! then the bird used an attack that made Paige fall asleep and the bird looked at Paige with eyes of anger..........

Years
    I ran into the cave and almost fell into a freshly dug hole.
    "Oh yeah I spend four hours climbing this freakin mountain and Silver comes and gets Paige before I do.oh well I might as well take the tunnel back."I said returning umbreon to his pokeball.

Years
    "Yeah you do have issues."I said.I was right behind steelix.
    "Umm I think you should get away from her....you know just incase somthings wrong."I puffed.I was out of breath from running after steelix.

Years
    "Umm I guess we Wait."I said feeling bored already.
    "Hey I almost forgot this place had better have a smoothie machine!!I need 5 smoothies a day or I get mean!!"

Years
    "Wha that must be the third 'monster'!!"I yelled calling umbreon from his pokeball.
    "Come on out umbreon!!time for some action!"
    "um breon on on"{Dude I've been waiting all day for this!!}
    "You mean that hike up that cliff was just a day in the park to you?!"I said flusterd.
    "umbreon breon on on um um bre on"{what that?that was just a little boring hike.it was easy}he said in his airy tone.I knew from traveling with him that he was in showoff mode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back