• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TT: The Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: no you dont have to be sry, everyone makes mistake's i do it all the time:D

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    ic:
    "yea most likely, hey look at that flyer!" tamoya ran over to the flyer and picked it up it read:
    to my experiments this creature is the one who watches the border of the island at high lighting speed's it could tear u apart but iot rather tear and eat anything that come's closer to land
    "hey look a picture of it!" tamoya pointed to this:
    TT: The Thunder

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "what are you nuts!?! that thing would eat us if we were to approach it!" said tamoya

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "well it say's it guards the borader, so lets i guess we have no choice but to ahead for the center, it will probley moslikely try to chase us, at least we no what one of them look like, now im more worried about the oth-" *rustle rustle* "did u hear that paige? something is out side in the bushe's!!" tamoya walked slowey to the door pressing his ear on it
    (occ: hey i'll make sprites so u guys can see what they look like,(the creatures) it makes it more fun that way, and keeps me up with my spriting skills :D:D:D)

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "you guys are wasting time just hanging around, well im headin towards the middle, i would suggest you all do the same to, cause by the end of tonight some 1 will die" and with that being said tamoya left the dock's and into the tree's

Years
    I woke up on a strange island and saw a group of people about my age.
    "Umm hi.what happened?did you all get this letter thing?"I asked releasing umbreon.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "actually yes, we did, well im leaving before we all get killed on the spot see ya" tamoya entered the tree's

Years
    "Wait I'm coming!!my umbreon will be able to help us.is anyone else coming?"I asked while walking after the boy.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hmm so you guys finally decide to come along, well its better to keep going then just stay in one spot being stalked on by the "pokemon" of this freak"

Years
    "Come on umbreon where going to go camping!!"
    while I was walking after the boy I heard a noise and looked back but I couldn't see anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back