• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TT: The Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "No just heard something.....btw my name is Jason."I said turning back to where I heard the sound.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    While Steelix tunneled, there was a noise. Silver looked back, but there was only dark. Suddenly, he blacked out. Steelix sensed the presense and began digging up. He broke through the surface and brought Silver's body to the others. It had cuts and bruises and a gash on his arm.

Years
    "Yeah....I hope the others join us.we need someone in the back to keep watch and someone in the front.I'll watch the back."I said turning around.
    "Umbreon you take the middle."
    "Umbre um bre bre breon"{oh come on do I have to?I want some action!!}
    suddenly a steelix turned up with one of the other buys.
    "Tomaya come here!!"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "whoa are u alright??? see this is exactly why we need to stick together!!"

Years
    "Are you alright?"I asked while the boy was coming to.
    "Umbreon!um um breon!"{dude finally some action!!}

Years
    Steelix pointed it's tail at Silver's Pokeballs. His tail tapped each one, and Silver's Pokemon came out. Skarmory flew up and landed in a tree. Plusle and Minun cried. Aggron lifted Silver's body and carried it while Eevee watched his back from on his shoulder. The other Pokemon followed Aggron.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hmm u seem like deadwieght if we kept u with us you, you would slow us down..............but i guess we cant leave you here to get killed, btw were u tryin to tunnel out of here??"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "i need to ask, the thing that attacked u was it this creature?" tamoya showed him a picture of this:
    TT: The Thunder

Years
    "So 2 beasts we know of but whats the third?and which is the most powerful?and when will they strike ne-"
    "um um breon umbreon"{Okay we get the picture so shut up!}

Years
    "we just need the lab location." Silver thought for a moment, then shouted out to noone. "We give up! We'll help you with your experiment!" A letter floated from the sky.

Very well. You will meet my experiments on the edge of the desert. Bring your DNA.

Mad scientist

"Okay. I've got a plan. We go meet the experiments, and they bring us to the lab. You two cause a big distraction by getting on a flying Pokemon and flying around. Steelix and I will tunnel underground and use Earthquake. The lab blows up, you two fly out, and since Steelix is unharmed by it's own move, I survive too. Any questions?"

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "wow....well im going to have to disagree with everything u just said silver" tamoya started to think
    "dont u think the only way he can get our dna is if we bleed or something?, besides even if he does manage to get the dna out of us dont u suppose he would just kill us off so no one would find his lair?, i think we should keep heading towards the middle of the island since he's somewhere else, im sure that he must have a self-destruct button or something, i think we should blow this place up so something like this doesnt happen again to anyone, besides he could have more crazy lookin pokemon at his lab i think we should free them or something"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "I think you two should just shut up for a sec 'K?'! We should tey and defeat him yes and we should go to the middle yes but one of you doesn't care about innocent people (silver) if the creatures are unstoppable and one of you needs to think about the other one's plan! (Tamoya)" as Paige said this some thing picked her up and flew off!

Years
    "Whoa come back!!okay quick sum up.lets go to the middle get off the island come back get the creatures out.if there evil we leave them to kill there master then get all the good ones out.oh yeah dont start to bleed I think the creatures would come to get us.thanks lot Silver now he'll be expecting us and if we dont show then his monsters will come to get us anyway."I said running after Paige.
    "I'm coming Paige dont worry!!!"I looked to see if umbreon was coming.he was there on my left side.
    "Umbreon use your powers to show me where it landed.....NOW!!!"
    "Ummmmmmmmmmm"(thats using his powers)
    when I looked into umbreon's eyes I saw where the creature had landed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    is it too late to join?

Name: Max
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter, Mightyena
    What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?: Zapdos

can someone tell , if I can join, how can I catch up with you guys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back