• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TT: The Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "breon on on bre umbreon"{oh darn!!no action}
    "Aww shut up and stop showing off."I said getting ready to return umbreon.
    "umbreon on on umbre umbreeon"{no not that!!not the pokeball!what do you mean 'stop showing off'?}he said in that same airy tone.
    I returned him.
    "Umm yeah my umbreons a little mouthy."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "Ab sol ab ab sol ol" <I am Paige's guardian I look out for her as I did for hundreds of years!> Paige stared at them her new colored blood red eyes looked emotionless and cold.......... "she means........ that something about me.......... is connected to her............ so I am reborn when I die and she looks out for me.......... because like a ninetails an absol can live for thousands of years.......... my sister's guardian is ninetails........"

Years
    "Oookaay.this is definentaly going in the wierdedout file.umm yeah we should get back to the others now...........and find a smoothie machine!"I sai climbing onto steelix. "Why don't you walk this time Silver?its good exercise."

Years
    "What noo smoothie machine?!!lets go back to the others.....they probabaly left us."I groaned to them.

Years
    "Okay okay!!!just don't hit us with that stuff!!"I said."Hey wait a minute wheres my gaurdian?"
    "umbre bre on breon"{I'm right here stupid}
    "What?no I have a mouthing off kind of gaurdian!"I moaned.
    "umbreon breon"{watcha mean by that?!}he said semi angrily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back