• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a sucker for...

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
  • A new video game (Especially Pokemon ones), I <3 video games with my life so when a new one comes out, off I go again to look at it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'm attracted to Emo/Scene boys! :D

I really like video games, but mainly the PKMN/FF series. I'm also a sucker for dragons and things. I mean I like to look at and draw them. But I also like cute things, like kittens!

Ayselipera

I LOVE little trinkets and knick knacks at those random item stores. I mean neat little things though. Not plastic cows if that's what you're thinking.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hmm I like all fairytale-related things.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Manga, anime and people who are in need of help. Whenever I see people that need help, its like I have to help them. :/

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Any item even faintly related to paper. That includes literature and sketchbooks and pens and notebooks and the like. You don't want to see me in a bookstore, period.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wiki sites i ngeneral get me hooked based on my perpetual pursuit of general knowledge and useless trivial facts. TVtropes and Bulbapedia are the biggest offenders. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    - Anime Bishies with Hats
    -- Are idiots
    -- Have blonde hair
    ^ All vary by anime, though.

- Anything that is the color Red

Yeeeah. I can't really think of anything else the moment. i'm a fail, yes.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    New developments in electronics, video games and science, and internet memes (though to a far lesser degree).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Anything that ~S*P*A*R*K*L*E*S~ or ~S*H*I*N*E*S~. I love shiny things, though don't expect me to wear jewelry too often (I will wear necklaces most likely, but they may also be along the lines of shark teeth necklaces, arrowhead necklaces, etc.). I'm also a sucker for plushies of all sorts, just so long as they're cuddly~

Anime/video game-wise, I like guys who tend to be short-tempered and loudmouths. I do have exceptions, though~ Like the guy who's first name is my username.

Years
  • Mostly anything related to patriotism (doesn't matter the country) and history would greatly interest me. Things like war films probably interest me more out of any movies. For slightly less violent attractions, I'm also a sucker for cute furry animals, puppies. They're so ccuuutteee. ;~;

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am a sucker for video games, new stuff, little nic nacs and stuff like that.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm a sucker for cute things- mainly kittens. They're just so cute! Kittens... and phones. I take peoples phones just to see what kind it is. And cars. Sports cars.

Back