• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a sucker for...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Normally, I'm a sucker for video games and stuff related to Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Bionicle. As much as I hate to admit it, cute girls are also on the list.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm going to be honest, If a girl is sitting in front of me in class, and her hair is like long enough to get on my desk, I can't resist the temptation of touching it. 7th grade got me a good few slappings, but after 8th grade I got stealthier at it~.

Omg, now I have this sudden urge to have Iris go to school.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Too many to list but I'm damn well gonna try:
    Pasta, candy, coffee, cheese, plushies, claw machines, shiny things, horror movies, DDR, and anything with rainbows on it.

Years
    Notebooks and journals. You will not believe how many I'd take home if I didn't have the restraint, especially the really nice ones with the pretty hard covers. As of now I still own more notebooks than I'll ever use, even with my hobby of writing. Every once in awhile, I'll cave, though, and get one... that I'll hardly use, if at all.

But they're so pretty! And I can write in them with my pretty pens and my pretty handwriting!! T___T

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    lisa frank merchandise, christmas ornaments, foods with faces, tex mex, used items/free-cheap things, vandalism, cats, English AcCents ~u~

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    RPGs. Doesn't matter if it's JRPG, MMORPG, Gal-games, anything that includes an adventure whether to beat Clockworks or to get the Good Ending, I'm attracted to it. Especially fantasy RPGs.

I'm also a sucker for comedies. Oh and anime, manga and light novels.

Though, I'm also a sucker for a good story, and NOT like filipino dramas. wtf.

Back