• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are your goals?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Pretty simple question; do you have any specific goals in the pokemon franchise?

You can talk about finding shiny pokemon, or finding that elusive holographic trading card, or maybe finding new plushies!

So, what are your goals, and why did you choose those goals?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
My goal is to get ALL the Ho-Oh merchendise

....And a Shiny Cobalion...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
My goal is to Nuzlocke a game from each generation and finish my comics of them. (Fire Red, Soul Sliver, Emerald, Platinum, and White)

And as a bonus, to find a shiny Pokemon in one of those Nuzlockes :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
My goal is to create the ultimate Pokemon Army in-game (a fully evolved form of each Pokemon, plus all those that don't evolve, all super levelled-up and ready to take down any future villainous team that may cross its path).

I also want to complete the whole Pokemon Card collection, which I doubt will ever happen at the rate they keep making new ones...

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
Actually, my main goal is leveling up all of my current Pokemon to Level 100.

When it comes down to Pokemon, imo, the strength of your Pokemon is more important than the quantity. Therefore, the reason why I have that as my goal is because I want to smash every trainer in my path! *evil laugh*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Probably just trying to collect each game and save them up till I'm like 40 years old and sell them to make some money. And beat them all too, if possible.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Pretty much ^. Except for the selling part. I want to treasure my Pokemon games and continue to play them even when I'm old. And yelp to my grandchildren how awesome Pokemon is when I have them.

And getting a Cofagrigus plushie. ^3^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
One of my primary goals is to get a Sewaddle plushie one day. And a plushie of all the Eeveelutions plus Eevee itself :3 /only has Flareon and Umbreon

A Vulpix plushie would be great too~ And a smaller Skymin or Shaymin plushie~ Heck, I pretty much just want a bunch of Pokemon plushies XD;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
In the video games, my goal is to beat each generation of games as they come out. I also want to do 49 wins in the Battle Factory.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
My goal was collect as much event pokemon as I could in particular Game Boy Advanced events, then I just got sick up it. Now my goal is to watch all anime episodes.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
My goal is everything.
A while back, all i wanted was to do everything having to do with pokemon, follow up on all the episodes, the movies, play all the games, get the best cards, and so on. And that's still what i want. People tend to tell me that I'm too old for pokemon and what not, and all i have to say to them is: "Who are you to judge?" You play Barbie !!

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Find my goddamn Charizard trading card. Also find my first shiny in the wild in B/W and raise a shiny Bravairy. And just enjoy pokemon as long as I can. :D

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
So, what are your goals, and why did you choose those goals?

I make new goals each day, and I generally work on one thing all day. Today, it's levelling up my Empoleon to 100. Yesterday it was IV-calculating a ton of Dittos.

My eventual goal is to have about 60 pokemon to choose from for competitive fighting. Yes, I've said it before, I have a *lot* of free time...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I want to find my own shiny, but its tough ;;

I want one because they look cool :3

Back