• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which generation has the most cute Pokemon?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think the first and the second generation. The first generation has Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Clefairy/Clefable, Mew, Bulbasaur, Poliwag, Chansey, Shellder, Horsea, Cubone, and so on (Chansey being one of the cutest, imo), and the second generation introduced most of the baby Pokémon which are extremely cute as well.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Personally I think it's Gen IV. I mean they gave us Shaymin, Mantyke, Happiny, Chimchar, Piplup, Buneary, Mime Jr., Munchlax, Phione, Manaphy, even the 3 lake guardians look pretty cute to me.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Gen II, it had the baby Pokemon, simply undeniable. Others are Teddiursa, Cyndaquil, Sentret, Wooper, Politoed, Sunkern, Aipom, Marill, Celebi, Mareep, etc.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I thought the second generation had the most cute Pokemon in it because of the amount of Baby type evolutions such as Smoochum, Tyrogue, Igglybuff etc, but there were other Pokemon in that generation I considered as cute too like Bellossom.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think Gen IV had the cutest Pokemon because of the high amount of baby Pokemon introduced, like Happiny, Bonsly and Mime Jr. I also think Piplup is cute.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Gen 1 , no questions asked, MAYBE gen 2, since it introduced allot of baby pokemon.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Personally I think it's Gen IV. I mean they gave us Shaymin, Mantyke, Happiny, Chimchar, Piplup, Buneary, Mime Jr., Munchlax, Phione, Manaphy, even the 3 lake guardians look pretty cute to me.
    I agree with any post including something positive about Shaymin.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I think the Johto reigon because of all the baby pokemon introduced plus the likes of Teddiursa, Wooper and Pichu ^_^

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • Gen II because, like others said there's the baby Pokemon and a lot of other cute Pokemon like Cyndaquil, Dunsparce, Spinarak, Mantine, Wooper etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The third generation; it marked the franchise's transition to a cutesier artstyle and for the most part didn't quite go into the stranger designs of later generations.

Back