• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OH MY GOSH. SO MAD RN!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
  • Do you often get angry and frustrated at things? Even small things?

I sure do. A few hours I was playing a Minecraft challenge were you're on a small area of dirt and you have to survive. Pretty much I fell off, got really frustrated because I had to start over, I was home along so I just went for a good long scream. Probably too good because my throat still hurts. But it helped me calm down an release my anger.

Do you get frustrated at stuff easy? When you get frustrated does it help to scream and punch a pillow?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Nah, I'm pretty laid-back and patient with things. So not with small things... And I don't really get angry with most things.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    No. Anger solves nothing, frustration only leads to more frustration. It's better to control your emotions, than to let them control you.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Yup, I do. I get angry and frustrated when I'm presented with hard schoolwork/homework to do. This also happens when things don't go my way.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Only at work, really. It's frustrating when people continuously dump their work on other people.

But other than that, I'm pretty chillaxed. It's hard to upset me socially.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I only seem to get mad at big things, or small things in, like video games. Typically, little things that other people do don't bother me, like if someone cuts me off on the road, or someone cuts in front of me in a line. I just let those go. But a gym leader pwn me for the third time in a row? Yeah, I'll get frustrated. Not screaming and throwing stuff frustrated, but still frustrated enough.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't lose my temper very often, but I tend to get frustrated quickly and snap at people over the littlest of things. Think of me as the Anna Wintour of the PokéCommunity.
    In the rarity that I do lose my temper, I rant a lot about things and I get very mean and spiteful, often saying things I don't mean but saying them to make the other person/people feel bad. I don't like getting angry, who does? But sometimes I feel as if getting angry like that is the only way to make people shut up or the only way to express my emotions. I try to stay as calm as possible, though.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • So, so. It really depends. Games yeah every now and then. Especially when I have to restart a quest/level and I lose stuff or everything I just did. People, occasionaly but I don't yell at them. In my mind I do.

When I do, I pull an angry face that would probably make me laugh if I saw it myself. I rant a lot though and I smile constantly with this retarded ragey happy thing happening, when doing so and type in Caps cause Caps is awesome. It's pretty strange.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No. Anger solves nothing, frustration only leads to more frustration. It's better to control your emotions, than to let them control you.

Easier said than done.

I do get frustrated, but usually if it's just one or two things I can shrug off the frustration pretty easily. But when it starts piling I start losing it...especially in the dining hall. I don't do anything about it except for an exasperated sigh or two but I get serious dining hall rage.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, not really. I almost always have this modest expression on my face. So yeah, I can actually endure a lot without bursting. It's almost as if I don't pay attention to my surroundings at all, and I don't really show how I feel to most people.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I get frustrated somewhat easily. I have a lot of triggers too.

None of which get me more riled up than the people on the interstate. Seriously! The stupidity you encounter on the road is just unthinkable. I want to know who on this earth gives these people their licenses, and I want to personally yell at them. So yeah, it's pretty easy to say I have baaaaaad road rage. Get me ticked off and I'll start driving a little, well, erratically. Although I'll never be one of those people who like actually gets out of their car and tries to yell or hurt someone. ]: I may get really vexed, but there's just no excuse for people who can't control their anger in those situations...

OTHERWISE, I'd like to think I can stay pretty calm now that I've aged a bit and don't let things bother me as much. Video games though... I still get p-ed off when I lose for some reason. Because of that, I tend to stick away from 'em nowadays. Makes me a happier person. :]

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I sure do. A few hours I was playing a Minecraft challenge were you're on a small area of dirt and you have to survive. Pretty much I fell off, got really frustrated because I had to start over, I was home along so I just went for a good long scream. Probably too good because my throat still hurts. But it helped me calm down an release my anger.

Aw the Skyblock challenge. ;P

I guess I'm bit emotional so I do get angry allot like yelling at myself, beating myself, out of no reason (so basically over kinda little reasons, idk) but not like losing a game, just stuff.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Yes yes yes. I get frustrated at like the smallest thing. I get really angry if things don't go to plan or the way I want them to and some days I'm just generally angry.

I do try and be not angry all the time but it's really hard when I swear some people are alive to annoy you .-.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm very much Pacifist to be quite honest. I try to avoid as much confilct as I can. I wouldn't get too angry at a person unless I felt I had too, because I'd know it would lead to a lot of conflict.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I simply don't get angry, for the most part; if I do though, I wander in silence to calm down. My patience offsets frustration.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Dude. That is the essence of my being. I get frustrated very easily by small things, especially at work, but I do my best to hide my frustration there. But at home, trivial things can set me off and I'll just go off nonstop about it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I get frustrated somewhat easily. I have a lot of triggers too.

None of which get me more riled up than the people on the interstate. Seriously!

This made me lol, a lot XD

I'm not easy to frustrate with little petty things. Usually when I do get frustrated with these little things it's because I'm too tired and grumpy to deal with them. When I'm tired, everything bothers me.

Years
  • I get frustrated at things like when I defeat the hardest part of my game, shut it down, and realize that I forgot to save. RRRRRRRRRGG!!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Small things set me off like you wouldn't believe. Something as simple as an object falling off a table will get me screaming... and don't get me started when I get killed in a videogame. Having to stand in line is another thing that can set me off, and I'm not sure why.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It's actually pretty hard to get me really angry at something. I'll get flashes of annoyance and I guess my version of "angry" is when I get so many flashes at once that it's all I can think. :P I do try my best not to act on anger if it hits because I hate the idea of saying or doing something I'll regret. If I feel it coming on, I'll try to extricate myself from the situation to avoid it, and that usually works. So most people know me as a pretty patient, outgoing person.

If I'm really angry and frustrated (and alone!) I'll mutter to myself, maybe punch a pillow, and possibly succumb to tears. Luckily, this is such a rare occurrence I almost don't feel it necessary to mention it.

Back