• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My life would suck without you.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Quick! Other than me, who was the person you thought of immediately after you read this thread title?
    Who is this person to you and why do you think that you thought of them?

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    My Old Girlfriend...the only one who understood why I was so quiet. I talked to her everyday and was my first friend who helped me get more. In other words, someone REALLY special to me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My uncle. Hands down the first person I thought of. He is the only one who really gets me completely... because I am like a younger version of him. If I didn't have him to guide me, I don't know what I'd do. He's more of a father to me than my actual father is.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Toad. The only reason I genuinely smile these days.

I would say husbando, but he's dead recently. I tend to try not to mention him much anymore, because it hurts soooo bad.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
    Years
  • My best friend, Tiff, of 13 years. We have been through so much together. I don't know what I'd do without her.
    We've stuck it out and have been the best of friends for a long, long time now. I honestly can say she is the coolest person I know, and I love hanging out with her. She doesn't think I'm weird with my humor, and she also puts up with me, no matter what.
    I don't know what I'd do without her. <3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Mohan and Nazifa, two of my best friends ever. I'd literally not be able to live if one of them disappeared.

Years
  • Love this song btw<3

Anyways my sister. We've been through so much and I love her to pieces. We're complete opposites so we tend to keep each other in check. We fight on occasion, but my life would be completely different without a sibling.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My mom; we're very close and I honestly don't know what I would do without her. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I thought of Klippy! He's my best friend and has been for nearly three years. :) That's just the first person I thought of though, haha. Then I thought of my boyfriend and Nick. YEAH NICK. I did think of you. ;) we're still getting married right!?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ...................I thought of Kelly Clarkson ._.
    but it's because I love this song of hers, so I didn't immediately tie someone to this. Although, it would be my brother, my childhood best friend, my PC peeps, and my boy :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My grandmother. We are very close, and we have been through a lot together, we pretty much go everywhere together (doctor appointments, grocery, other friends, drive around - to name a few things) - life would be very sad for me if she weren't around.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my parents, my twin sister and my friends (irl and PC both). i can not live without them

Years
  • My very first thought was my roommate, because I need him to pay his half of the rent. :p I can't afford to live on my own.

I couldn't live without my family and friends either. I love them all. ;___;<3

Years
  • My very first thought was my roommate, because I need him to pay his half of the rent. :p I can't afford to live on my own.
    That was one of my first thoughts as well. xD

I have 3 close friends and without any one of them the rest of us would be like a table with a missing leg. We've known each other since high school and even though there have been times we didn't get along we're still some of the closest people we have to each other.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • lol, The first person that sprang to mind was Kelly Clarkson. To me she's a singer a friend of mine went to high school with. I thought of her because she sang the song!

Darn my musical obsession...

Back