• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup all?

Years
  • Yo everyone!

I'm Drew and I'm sure you can tell by my avatar/username my favorite pokemon is Gengar! I've recently gotten back into Pokemon buy getting the first 5 seasons of the TV show, I'm in the middle of season 2 as it stands right now and it really reignited a childhood past time within me.

It all started with the show which used to be on in the afternoon after I got out of school and I was hooked once I saw that first episode with ash waking up late and getting pikachu. I collected the cards back in the day, got Pokemon Red my very first introduction to the game series then after that it was all downhill, lol. Last pokemon game i really did play was silver for the gameboy color. so i'm behind the times with all the shows and games.

I went out today and bought myself a DSi and pokemon soul silver, since I read it was a remake i had to pick it up. But I digress I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to battling and trading with you all! ( you can do that now right with the friend codes and what not?)

Later, Drew!

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • Watching older Pokemon seasons, or playing the older games is definitely a nostalgia trip, regardless of the fact that Pokemon as whole is still going. It's neat really. xD

Good luck with enjoying Soul Silver, plenty of the newer games are pretty fun. With Platinum and White, I was hooked on both of those until I beat them, which is uncharacteristic of me since I usually play games slowly, I just could not put them down. ;.; Really recommend them.

Buuuuut, welcome to PC!

Have a good time here. XD

Years
  • Yo everyone!

I'm Drew and I'm sure you can tell by my avatar/username my favorite pokemon is Gengar! I've recently gotten back into Pokemon buy getting the first 5 seasons of the TV show, I'm in the middle of season 2 as it stands right now and it really reignited a childhood past time within me.

It all started with the show which used to be on in the afternoon after I got out of school and I was hooked once I saw that first episode with ash waking up late and getting pikachu. I collected the cards back in the day, got Pokemon Red my very first introduction to the game series then after that it was all downhill, lol. Last pokemon game i really did play was silver for the gameboy color. so i'm behind the times with all the shows and games.

I went out today and bought myself a DSi and pokemon soul silver, since I read it was a remake i had to pick it up. But I digress I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to battling and trading with you all! ( you can do that now right with the friend codes and what not?)

Later, Drew!

Hello there Drew, I am Hikari.

I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years, so I do have quite a bit of experience although it took me 12 years to join PC though.

Since you have picked up SoulSilver, I may direct you to the Fourth Generation Games subforum where you can talk all about HG/SS (and D/P/Pt). I have played SoulSilver myself and it was kinda good.

Not as good as Black and White though but I still liked the nice features.

Feel free to VM me if you need to settle in, cos I know how to deal with incoming newbies. Just trust me.

Have a great time posting and make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari10, #TheNewsroom

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey there :o

I like taking trips down memory lane with some of the older Pokemon games as well! I should really plan a nostalgic Pokemon marathon with the first couple of seasons, too :p

Anyway, I hope to see you around more!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Drew! I've always viewed Gengar as a really cuddly pokemon (because it issss tbh <3) In fact, Gengar is one of my favourite ghost pokemon, alongside Froslass, Jellicent, Chandelure, and so on [the list is rather long, teehee.]

Oh yeah~ There's a great nostalgia wave when you watch the older pokemon shows~ In fact, I've been going to the official pokemon website, and they show older pokemon shows there. :3 Like the other day, I've watched the episode where Ash was battling Whitney (oh yeah, remember Whitney? She was quite the hard gym leader Dx) Mmm, I can remember the days where after school, I'd buy a snack, and sit promptly in front of my T.V. to watch Pokemon, followed up by Digimon. Goooood times. <3

Soul Silver is loads of fun, so I have no doubt you'll enjoy it. <3 (in fact, if you did play G/S/C, you'll enjoy soul silver even more tbh <3) If you're interested, check out the Foruth Generation Gaming board where they talk about the pokemon games for DS - such as Heart Gold and Soul Silver~ Orr there's also the Trade Corner if you plan to trade with others. <3

But yeah! Enjoy yourself! I hope we'll meet again someday~! *runs off to secret evil laboratory*

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    My favorite Pokemon is Gengar too, just thought I would put that out there.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Drew! It's great to meet you :3

Gengar is awesome, so you've got some excellent taste. He's also one of my favorites, I train him almost all the time when I'm able to! <3 As for the anime, I've been hooked for a whiiile, though I took a bit of a break during Diamond/Pearl since I wasn't too interested in it at the time. Are you planning on catching up with the anime?

Anyway, hopefully you've been exploring PC so far. We have tons of sections here so I'm sure you'll find a few that interest you. The forum might seem a little intimidating at first due to its size but you'll get the hang of it in no time. Enjoy your stay and it was nice meeting you!

Back