• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Pikapia!

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
  • Hi, I'm Pikapia!

I joined this site a few days ago, and I already know my way around! :) I love Pokemon, of course, and I own SoulSilver, White, and White version 2, and Mystery Dungeon. I'll probably buy the other games, seeing as joining this site has increased my enthusiasm for the series!

My top three Pokemon are shown in my signature (I'm trying to get that to work right now), but I also like Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Emboar, Zorua, and many more (I don't want to spam up this post with Pokemon :P)! My character in all the main series games is a girl called Zara (I'm female :)), but apart from my character, my favourite in all the series is N (as you can also see from my signature). I ship Zara and N. :D

Something you should know about me is that I'm from the UK. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm staring at your avatar right now and I am thinking "where have I seen this from?" lol

Great to see ya here, Pikapia :D I'm happily glad that you are enthusiastic to be here! Enthusiastic people are awesome. ^_^ It's also great to see that you know your way around the forums, which is a great start. I have Soulsilver and White right now, both completed...though I have yet to get White 2. How are you enjoying the game so far?

I will say that Zekrom and Zorua are two of my favorites on your list. So hi-five for that! :D

In case you get lost and stuff, you can contact Cirno, the moderator of this loooovely section, or any staff member in bold blue. :D Have a wonderful time here alright!

Cid

Years
  • And yet another person from the UK. That's a nice coincidence. Oh and here's something that's not as superficial, you seem like a really fun person! Wait, first impressions are still superficial. Although I tell you, I really feel the energy, so much that I feel obligated to post my own sentiments to pretty much what you posted.

I'm glad you're sharp enough to get the hang of things from the get-go. I love that. I have to say I started way back from Blue, but if you plan to buy the other games, then get FireRed/LeafGreen and then Emerald to complete the experience! I've also played HeartGold and White, as well as PMD: Red Rescue Team and PMD: Explorers of Time. Which Mystery Dungeon do you have? Are you excited about the new one they just announced for the 3DS?

For some reason I can't see your signature right now. Anyhow, I also like Reshiram, Kyurem and Zorua. <3 I actually name my main player character Patrick, since that's my real name. Lastly, my favourite character in all of Pokémon would be Wally, and to be honest, he deserves more love.

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Pikapia! I hope you'll have a blast around these parts, just keep that spunk with you and try not to disappear, and I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself.

Last edited:

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
    Years
  • I think my avatar is an official image, but I'm not sure where it's from. I found it on Google images!

I'm not very far through SoulSilver, and I'll probably restart it next time I play it anyway! If I remember correctly, I'm stranded in an unknown place with one Pokemon still alive, but it's at low health! And I didn't bring any potions! I didn't really think ahead. :P

I love Pokemon White 2 so far, but I'm stuck at a important part of the story. I'm meant to beat this guy, and I almost did it... but then my DS died.

I'll probably get the other games too, and I have PMD: Explorers of Time. I forgot about the other ones! :P And I didn't know about the newer one, thanks for letting me know! :)

Thanks for the lovely replies so far, and I got my signature working! :D

Years
  • Hi, I'm Pikapia!

I joined this site a few days ago, and I already know my way around! :) I love Pokemon, of course, and I own SoulSilver, White, and White version 2, and Mystery Dungeon. I'll probably buy the other games, seeing as joining this site has increased my enthusiasm for the series!

My top three Pokemon are shown in my signature (I'm trying to get that to work right now), but I also like Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Emboar, Zorua, and many more (I don't want to spam up this post with Pokemon :P)! My character in all the main series games is a girl called Zara (I'm female :)), but apart from my character, my favourite in all the series is N (as you can also see from my signature). I ship Zara and N. :D

Something you should know about me is that I'm from the UK. I can't wait to get to know you all!

Hello Pikapia, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, and I've been a Pokefan since 1999. Oh, and I liek Oshawottz!

Now, going by the games you have I'm assuming you're only new to Pokemon? Don't worry, here you'll run into both old and new fans alike. I see you like Emboar, I feel sorry that he gets such little love (everyone thinks he's ugly) and Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem are among my fave Legendaries so I see we have something in common. And N is such an awesome but mysterious character, he has such an interesting backstory.

You should start off by checking out the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section which has SoulSilver, White and White 2 covered for you. I'm pretty active around those areas too.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me anytime!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Pikapia is a pretty adorable username, I'll admit. I have a soft spot for cuteness. XD; Welcome to PC, Pikapia!

Wonderful to hear you already know your way around; you've made quite a lot of progress in just a few days! We're a pretty big forum so things can be a little confusing at first, but of course it's only a matter of time before you get the hang of everything. n_n It personally took me a few weeks or so, but now I know where pretty much everything is!

But I adooore Zorua's evolution line, it's just so cute (and cool in the case of Zoroark). <33 N is amazing too, I really love him haha. He got even cooler in Black 2 and White 2, I think! We should totally be friends, because it seems like we'll get along very well~ :D

Anyway, have fun here and do freel free to contact me if you need help or want to make a friend, I'm always open~

Back