• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone

Kirito 27

Isamu's Brother
Years
  • Hi everyone Im kirito27
    Im Isamu Akai's Brother
    he told me a lot here in PC so I decided to register
    I like anime Animes too just like my brother
    Im hoping to have many friends here!!!!!

And I really love pokemons
    mostly Oshawott......

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Kirito 27! I'm glad to see you in PC!
    You like Oshawott too? It's one cute Pokemon, which is also one of my faves.
    Enjoy your stay, and happy Pokecommunitying!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kirito 27!

I assume you've watched SAO?

Anyways, have a great time, and I hope we can be friends.

Years
  • Ooh, are you by any chance named after Kirito from Sword Art Online? :O I just recently watched that anime and it was great! Welcome to the forum.

I know Isamu Akai so it's cool that you two are related. It's also awesome that you like Oshawott since he's so, so adorable. He was my starter in my White game and was so fun to use. <3; I'm guessing you might like the fifth generation if you like Oshawott, so stopping by the Fifth Generation section might be worthwhile if you're interested (though I might be wrong). I also recommend General Entertainment since you can discuss anime there, making it a great place for you. n~n

Have a blast during your journey on PC okay! You'll make plenty of friends before you know it, but try not to disappear from the face of the forum or anything. If you disappear people will assume you lost interest, so you'll probably miss a whole lot, including missing out on possible friends. :( Oh, and read the rules! Those are important. Other than that, see you around and have a great time~

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hiay,Kirito, welcome to PC. Im not all familiar with Izamu Akai, but it's nice that you have a sibling here. My siblings dont like Pokemon much :/ I think you'll make a lot of friends here and feel free to send me a message anytime :) Im up for a chat whenever Im online. Oshawott is an ok Pokemon, it's cute :3 hope you have a wonderful time and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or a member of the staff here.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Hi everyone Im kirito27
    Im Isamu Akai's Brother
    he told me a lot here in PC so I decided to register
    I like anime Animes too just like my brother
    Im hoping to have many friends here!!!!!

And I really love pokemons
    mostly Oshawott......

Welcome! I think Oshawott is my favorite Gen 5 starter! ^_^ Everyone I've met here so far has been super nice, I'm sure you'll have an easy time making friends!

Isamu Akai

The Chosen One
    Years
  • hi my brother!!!
    see!all the people here are very hospitable and kind....
    so be kind too.
    im very happy that you join in pc.

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Welcome to PC!

I'm Joseph! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Back