• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello new here

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hello everyone I am new here to this fine community. This will be the first pokemon forum community I have ever joined. I will be getting Pokemon X tommorow so I am looking forward to playing it since I been waiting for another great Pokemon game since I played red version back in 1998 (Yah I am old. :p)

So hope to have a great time here and get to meet many of other pokemon fans here. :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! There are a lot of forums here, so you'll surely find it worth your time posting.

And X and Y have overall been quite enjoyed by the people here so far, so I bet you will also.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Hidden! You're a supporter already, I see. That's amazing! Thanks so much for donating to the community. It makes the owner of the site happy that you're helping out. :D When you donate a little more you can go ahead and earn more perks such as access to a secret section, large avatar, and a blog~

I'm pretty old as well, but there are older Pokemon gamers than me, actually! Been playing the games since Red came out as well, and to this day I still get pretty obsessed with Pokemon. <33 Right now I'm doing a playthrough of White 2 as I don't have my copy right now, but I will have it eventually :D

I hope to see you posting around the forums as well! See ya around and have a wonderful stay here at the PokeCommunity. :)

Years
  • Hnn, I love your green name. I just cannot stop drooling over the beauty of the supporter name format, hehe. :( Welcome!

PokeCommunity is a nice place to try out as a first Pokemon forum since our rules are pretty easy to understand, plus the members and staff are approachable. Great to have more people comin' over to the Pokemon X side, though! Majority of people I know seem to be getting Y but I like X more and it's the one I went with. You're absolutely going to love that game - it's fantastic and there's a whole lot to do. Plus the 3D visuals are amazing, right?

And psh, you're not old. I've been into Pokemon since 1998/1999 myself. That's a lot more common than you realize. Have a great stay on the forum and see you around, Hidden! Be sure to stick around! <3

Years
  • Heya Hidden and welcome!

Glad to see you already made the awesome decision to donate and help out PC, and getting that awesome green name in return. I know your current tier isn't much, but when you donate more and move into higher tiers (like me and Megan's) you can eventually access the cool side of supporter perks. I've been into Pokemon for a long time myself, around the same time as Megan and even though I hit age 21 this month I still love Pokemon.

Anyways, I do hope you can have fun here at PC. The staff are always there to help and hey I'm always available to have a conversation so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message. Have fun here okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
  • hi, welcome to PC ! ^_^
    it's also my first pokemon forum community but I really love it here :D
    I hope you will to, enjoy your stay ! :3

Back