• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

iPika

Crytec
Years
  • Hi there. Now, you may have seen me before but the reason I'm posting here is because I joined like at June 2012. I tried ROM hacking and it got me nowhere and with studies I had literally no time to do anything. So I went into a hiatus and joined back recently, only to find that the technology has increased like tenfold. New abilities? WOW! Anyway, I'm sorry if it's the wrong place but I felt its nice to start anew. Soooooo.... Hi there?

EDIT: Wanted to add something. The reason that I made this post so late (rejoined at start of June) was because I'm reaaaaallly shy and I'm the most socially awkward GUY you will meet. [Okay.... maybe not socially awkward. More of anti-social] It took a lot of guts to make this post. Just saying, I'm 15 and I'm from Singapore and in an all-boys school... So, I apologise if my method of speaking isn't as... Let's just call it normal... as you all. Thought some more info might make you guys be more... familiar? with me. Lastly, by any chance is there any easy way for me to access PC with my android phone? Like Tapatalk or something? Thanks a lot!

PS: I edited this like 6 times. Jesus, this post is long.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hello! :) Welcome to the posting side of PC! We don't bite too much, I'm glad you've worked up the courage to start posting.

Are you going to get back into ROM hacking then? Hope the last time didn't scare you off too much haha.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello there, iPika!!
    Don't feel shy!! All the member at here are very friendly and don't bite..like [color=000ff]Magic[/color] said..enjoy your stay and if you need anything, just VM me or the staff..araso??

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Do not feel bad in acting awkward; I'm kinda feeling the same way in my school. Mainly because the school I'm going to is filled with girls and boys that have been to a single gender middle school. So me being the only person who's used to hanging around both genders is lonely and awkward; you are not alone in this. Recently, as in yesterday, I had a very bad injury that I'm recovering from. To my greatest surprise, my classmates called me to check if I'm okay.

The good thing is that you're active right now! Do you have a particular favorite type of pokemon? Favorite pokemon of all time? Favorite legendary pokemon? Frankly I'm a fire, ground, and dragon type lover! My favorite pokemon all time is Charizard, and my favorite legendary is Reshiram! So don't hate on them! Hopefully PC will be perfect for you! Trust me when I say there are lots of antisocial people here too! Welcome to PC! May you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to shout a VM/PM if you're bored!

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • My gosh, you're all awesome. Thanks a lot. To answer your question Magic, not really. I mean IMO it's more suited for experienced people in that field. I'm just gonna stand at a side and watch them make awesome stuff.

Thanks Magic, AeHrYo (interesting IGN) and LC. You're all awesome.

@LC, no particular type of pokemon but I have and always will love Swampert just because of all the amazing adventures I've been on with him (finished Emerald 3 times and I love the Pokemon Adventures manga series with Ruby and Sapphire). A few others are Weavile and Sandslash.And don't worry, I never hate. I love having other people's opinions (as long as they aren't mean, that is). Again, thanks guys. You all have been amazing.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey there! Don't be shy, the community is really great and everyone is pretty welcoming. And you should be able to access PC through whichever browser you have installed in your phone :)

Also wanted to say your name is awesome, I like it.

iPika

Crytec
    Years
  • Hey there! Don't be shy, the community is really great and everyone is pretty welcoming. And you should be able to access PC through whichever browser you have installed in your phone :)

Also wanted to say your name is awesome, I like it.

Thank you! I can see the welcoming part of this community. Now it's just to explore this treasure chest of awesomeness.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No problemo; we're all pretty shy at first, but hey, give or take quite a bit of time, you'll get used to us! We're always loving and drowning people with our love. DROWNING THEM. Aw, but really, welcome back, pal! Nice to meet you. <33

There's indeed forum access if you use a phone in which I think it's a downloadable app? You can check it out in the Community questions and feedback for more info! And yes, as well as the ROM Hacking section, we're looking forward on seeing you around sometime!

Cheers. <33

Back