• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys !!!!

Years
  • We're a good community so I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. :-3 Welcome, Imrul! Nice to meet you. How long've you been a Pokémon fan and did you join to talk about anything in particular?

You're welcome to send me or another staff member a message if you'd like to chat, so of course kick back and have a good experience.

Years
  • wow janna you respond way too fast

But anyways, figured another one shall say hello. How are things going today, Imrul!

I am sceptical about you at the moment since you shared little information, so why not tell us more about your interests and stuff? Feeling the hype for the 7th Generation and Sun/Moon at the moment? Like what was mentioned there's a lot to discover about this forum so I'm sure you'll find somewhere to hang out.

I'll see you later, and have loads of fun.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hey man! Welcome to PC! Im new as well, so you wont be the only new guy here. Wich generation is your favourite? :) Are you currently playing a certain game or waiting for gen 7?

Hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Imrul!

What do you want to know about me ???
    You could tell us what brings you to PC! Did you just want to talk about Pokemon with fellow fans? Or did you join for another reason? Are you excited about the new Pokemon games that were announced?

What do you like to do besides enjoy Pokemon?

I hope that you can find a part of PC that catches your interest so you can have fun here! If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask. We'll be glad to answer!

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • My favourite generation is generation V.

I've already finished gen I to V games. But I am not playing any game now.

And of course I'm really excited about the new pokemon games Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

I've joined Pokécommunity because I love pokémon.

Last edited:

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • What's up dude.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun and feel free to reach out to whoever if you have any questions.

Looking forward to battling/trade with you someday.

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Well hello there! I'm new here too and looking forward to make great friends of the same interests.

Back