• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooooooooooo

Years
  • Hello guys, I actually created this account a long while ago and I am just now saying something. I never felt like actually doing things on this site until today. I was also wondering if it is possible to change my name.

I'v played pokemon most of my life. My favorite pokemon game is heart gold and my favorite pokemon is Lapras. I have no idea why lapras is my favorite but for something reason I think it's the coolest pokemon. I LOVE nuzlocke runs, infact I basically only play nuzlockes. Even if it's a super hard rom hacked I have never played I will still do it in nuzlocke mode. I feel like playing a nuzlocke makes the basic and easy pokemon games a little bit more challenging. It also gives you and your pokemon a story line that you get attached to. I also have a youtube channel that makes playing pokemon games even more fun, even if I only get 2 viewers per episodes :D

o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there and welcome to PC! We're glad to have you :D
    I see you like Lapras too! Lapras happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon. Heart Gold is a great game as well. You can change your name here, but be sure to follow the guidelines! Since you do enjoy Nuzlokes, give the Challenges section a visit.

I hope to see you around the forums, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Lapras is cute! Very elegant too. I really wanted to train it in RBY and FRLG, but we get it soo late in the game and it's low-leveled too. Already had a water type by then. :'c Welcome Platypus! Good to hear you'll be posting around more now. Have fun ~ One of us admins will get to your name change request soon.

Years
  • Alright! Another fan of the Heart Gold and Soul Silver Versions! I remember trying to catch a Lapras on Friday all the way back when the Original Silver Version came out on the Gameboy! I can't wait to have you here on the forums! I'm all about the conversation, so if you ever feel the need to pop on by and say hello, feel free to do so! Let's be pals!

Back