• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Welcome to The Nintendo Fan Club.

We're the largest gaming club on PC, and that's a title we're all proud of.
    In here we talk about anything and everything under the sun that has to do with Nintendo. It might be new hardware, or new GameCube/GBA/DS/Wii games, or talks about controllers or shells (for the Wii controller), or new ideas on games or characters, and much much more. Most new things on Nintendo (games, hardware, info etc) comes into the NFC (Nintendo Fan Club) before anywhere else on PC. So you'll likely find out new Nintendo things before your friends. The posting members like Samurai X, Morkula, Dawson and others know a good bit when it comes to something Nintendo (so you'll get lots of into from them just by hanging around them).
    If it's Nintendo talks, info, news and other things then you've come to the right place.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Owner/Founder: Arcanine
    Co-Owners: Samurai X, Morkula

We're also a member group, so if you want to be apart of the group then first go to "User CP" and under "Miscellaneous" you'll see "Group Memberships", find "The Nintendo Gaming Guild" and then click the icon and then "Join Group". I'll approve you as soon as I can and then it'll show up in your profile that you're apart of this group.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm SO in!! w00t! [I'm leader of the DS Fanclub, so you all should know that I <3 Nintendo with all of my heart.]

Rumours? I'll have to scrounge some up! Be back later ^_~

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    I'm SO in!! w00t! [I'm leader of the DS Fanclub, so you all should know that I <3 Nintendo with all of my heart.]

Rumours? I'll have to scrounge some up! Be back later ^_~
    I was wondering what took you so long pokejungle. XD

Welcome to the club.

The Revolution is going to be sweet. I'm not too fond on the size because you will have Sony and Microsoft fanboys/girls out there saying "Look at the size of that thing. It's way too small to do anything". I myself like something that will be small so I can save space, but size does matter in people's eyes (and the first thing that comes to mind is "It's not going to do anything" when it's really small).

I really love that wireless internet thing they are going to have for it. It's going to be really sweet and I can't wait to play games online.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya, WiFi is the future and I'm glad Nintendo is finally embracing that.

To me, small = better. Look at mp3 players! Do people like them the size of CD players or the size of sticks of gum? The shuffle takes the cake. Everything these days is getting downsized [except american meals >>;], and I'm glad that at least ONE of the companies is realizing that. We'll have to see just how big the PS3 is.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Like I said, I like my systems small. I like my PSTwo (thin one) better then my PS2 (the older larger one). But there will be people that looks at the Revolution and go "OMG, it's so small it can't do anything. I'm not going to get it.". Anyone remember the Game Cube? How everyone thought it sucked because of it's size?
    Some how I think it's moved to this Anti-Nintendo thing. I like my PSP better then my DS but I will never go anti-Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I like the DS better. Anyways, I found an interesting quote:

Myahon (On the Revolution) said:
    Why tune the tape deck when you can make a CD player?

I think the Rev will be a Niche player, something competely different from the competition. Everyone can tell Nintendo has something up its sleeve.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Like I said, I like my systems small. I like my PSTwo (thin one) better then my PS2 (the older larger one). But there will be people that looks at the Revolution and go "OMG, it's so small it can't do anything. I'm not going to get it.". Anyone remember the Game Cube? How everyone thought it sucked because of it's size?
    Some how I think it's moved to this Anti-Nintendo thing. I like my PSP better then my DS but I will never go anti-Nintendo.

I agree with you on the size thing. I remember that people would either bash the GCN on its size, or its handle for carrying (though I agree that it does look a little goofy). Though personally, I'll be glad if the Revolution is smaller. It'll be more space efficient, and if you plan on taking anywhere such as a friends house, it'll be easy to carry.

On another note, what do guys think about the rumors of pressure pads on the Revolution's controllers? I think that its a nice idea, but I tend to slam my controller on stuff sometimes, and I don't know what that would do to the controller. O.o;;

Btw, can I join the club? XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Pressure...would be...cool? It might be interesting, but I'm having a hard time coming up with any practical uses for it =/

I hope the Revolution looks sexy. Like the 360.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    Pressure...would be...cool? It might be interesting, but I'm having a hard time coming up with any practical uses for it =/

Same here, only racing games come to mind, where I tend to squeeze the controller alot. XD And yeah, I hope the Revolution is sexy too. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nintendo could make: "Revolution: Teh Playboy Edition". Maybe that's TOO sexy xD

Pressure would be cool in platformers to jump, or even if it acted like the A button.

Rumour:
    Kinda old, but not spoken of: The Revolution won't use the A button.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • In addition to the pressure sensetive controller, it will have a wireless microphone where you can talk to other players over the internet, but it can also be used in single player for commands such as to command/organize your troops or to tell your character to do things like reload (source: ign.com)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Bay-kun said:
    I agree with you on the size thing. I remember that people would either bash the GCN on its size, or its handle for carrying (though I agree that it does look a little goofy). Though personally, I'll be glad if the Revolution is smaller. It'll be more space efficient, and if you plan on taking anywhere such as a friends house, it'll be easy to carry.

On another note, what do guys think about the rumors of pressure pads on the Revolution's controllers? I think that its a nice idea, but I tend to slam my controller on stuff sometimes, and I don't know what that would do to the controller. O.o;;

Btw, can I join the club? XD
    Yea the handle does look out of place. I wish it was a removable handle.

And welcome to the club Bay-kun.

pokejungle said:

I myself don't like the XBox 360. It looks like a white XBox and looks like someone jumpped up and down on it. XD

I hope the controller is wireless like X360 and like cmatz0 said that wireless microphone will be good as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I thought this was an awesome mock up by nwizard.com so here it is:

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Also, check the revolution thread, I posted a HUGE thing on the rumours.

>>And it was 4 2.5GHz processors xD

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • that is a SWEET picture! i hope it looks like that - it would be sooooooo cool! PWNS XBOX 360!!!!!! It is also supposed to have something like when you log on, you automatically go to homepage - like thing, where you can see if your buddies (that you add when you play games with them) are online, and what they are doing, and you can chat with them, join their multiplayer game, invite them, and a ton of other stuff. It will also feature an online Nintendo newsletter (kinda like Nintendo Power) and will be the hub for all online capabilities. Sounds sooooooooo cool

Back