• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The PSP is cool, but I like the silver sleekness of the DS better. The PSP will always look like a GBA in my eyes =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya. I'm wondering if they will just re assign the buttons to fit the GCN games or they'll have ports.

The revolution better be using RF not infared. I wouldn't think that'd happen anyway.

Years
    Can i join Nintendo pwns them all plus they have great games :P and my gc came with 4controllers and a memory card and i wonder if nintendo will lose in the console wars one day...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's console. And no, they won't. Sony's the one who's ACTUALLY losing money xD

Years
    So true but you never know what will happen in the furture but nintendo with most of its games you can use the gba and play gb games on the big screen which was awsome

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah. The GBPlayer is a pretty cool thing. I have a GBA SP so I don't need one though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Darth Revan said:
    Can i join Nintendo pwns them all plus they have great games :P and my gc came with 4controllers and a memory card and i wonder if nintendo will lose in the console wars one day...
    Yea you can join. Welcome Darth Revan.

I though about getting a GBPlayer once. But I got a GBC, GBA, GBA SP and a DS. So I don't have much need for a GBPlayer.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Ya. I'm wondering if they will just re assign the buttons to fit the GCN games or they'll have ports.

The revolution better be using RF not infared. I wouldn't think that'd happen anyway.
    I highly doubt they would. After all, even though it has improved over the years, infared is well-outdated technology and is pretty much only used on things like Palm Pilots (or crappy wireless controllers that never work). With all the wi-fi technology that is going into the Revolution, i highly doubt it will use infared.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    cmatz0 has a point. I mean the Revolution has wireless internet right out of the box. It will most likely be able to connect to the GBE wirelessly. I don't see how they could use something that is outdated as infared for their wireless controller.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    i think it would be a great idea to also connect to the ds wirlessly, but if they are going to do it for the GBE i doubt they will incorperate a wireless system for the DS too.

anywho can i join ^_^

~Yami_Zidane

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was JK about the infared xD I mean, the wavebird uses RF, so why would they even go back?

Let's talk about what people think abou the DS. Is it a good portable?

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yes, i think it is. I like the innovativeness it presents and while the PSP may have better graphics, it is almost a matter of personal opinion - good graphics or innovativeness? It also has greatly to do with the games. I don't think one is better than the other, but that it depends of the person playing.

Also, not to change the topic so quickly, but Flaming Torchic brought something up that drew my attention. In the Nintendo Revolution section of OC, he talked about Nintendo having a more publically accepted console, which would be nice, but would we prefer that they have a publically accepted console and be more like Sony or Microsoft, or would you rather them target the audience that appreciates their innovativeness and has made them famous? (Read Torchic's and my post in the following link to read mroe indepth about what i am trying to say:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38656&page=2)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yami_Zidane said:
    i think it would be a great idea to also connect to the ds wirlessly, but if they are going to do it for the GBE i doubt they will incorperate a wireless system for the DS too.

anywho can i join ^_^

~Yami_Zidane
    Yea you can join Yami_Zidane. Welcome to the club.

I think Nintendo should make some more games that is aimed at the older gamers. I mean they have like 6 or 7 Mario Party games. Sure they might be fun but they are old (the games are more or less the same). They need a game that took off like SSBM. SSBM came out and became the GC's number 1 game. I bet a lot of people got the GC just to get SSBM (I did, I wasn't going to get a Game Cube. Untill I saw the next Super Smash Bros game was going to be for the GC). They need another game like that that will shake the PS2 and the X-Box down.

And since I said something about SSBM I thought I would say this.
    I wish the DS had a Super Smash Bros game. I know a lot of you would love that as well. XD

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    funny you should say that. on ign.com i saw that it said during an interview with the press, a nintendo game designer let it slip that there would be a SSB DS, but didn't not say anymore, realizing what he had already let out. I almost forgot, though, until you brought this up. It is gonna be awesome!

Jolty-kun

Years
    Ill join, the Nintendo Revolution is gonna rock, because were having PS3 and Xbox 360, we should have a new GC console, thatd be cool, but there isnt much better than the gamecube XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Ill join, the Nintendo Revolution is gonna rock, because were having PS3 and Xbox 360, we should have a new GC console, thatd be cool, but there isnt much better than the gamecube XD
    The Revolution is going to be better. Since it will be able to play GC games. XD

Welcome to the club Jolteon.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I'm so blind! I can't believe I didn't see this club! anyway, can I join? pleaaase? XD. Oh yeah, the Revolution is gonna rock so much the Xbox 360 and PS3 will go dooowwwnn XD.

Back