• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    sure you can join (or do i not have that power?). But yeah the SSBM game for DS will rule, and i'm going to go find the article where i heard that *goes to yahoo.com*
    EDIT:
    Ok, i couldn't find the origional site where i first found it but found the same information leak on a german website (https://www.insidegamer.nl/content.php?id=2934, in case you don't believe me) but they posted the same info leak, which goes as follows (a chat between a nintendo worker and a random fan):
    CHEEBO: Whats your favorite DS game Mysterious?
    NOA_MYSTERIOUS: I can't wait until Zelda DS and Smash Brothers DS!
    _KIRBY_MASTER_: SMASH BROTHERS DS?
    BARK_N-MOO: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!
    _KIRBY_MASTER_: NEVER HEARD OF THAT
    WINGS19: Is Smash Bros DS in development? o.0
    NOA_MYSTERIOUS: I said nothing....
    NOA_MYSTERIOUS: : )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Peeps love Nintendo! You're officially joined Night Hawke =D

Question of the Day:
    -What is your favorite Nintendo game player?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Welcome to the club Max Hunter and Night Hawke.

cmatz0 said:
    sure you can join (or do i not have that power?). But yeah the SSBM game for DS will rule, and i'm going to go find the article where i heard that *goes to yahoo.com*
    EDIT:
    Ok, i couldn't find the origional site where i first found it but found the same information leak on a german website (https://www.insidegamer.nl/content.php?id=2934, in case you don't believe me) but they posted the same info leak, which goes as follows (a chat between a nintendo worker and a random fan):
    Well, a Nintendo working in a chat room or on IM with a fan? That just doesn't sound right to me. O_o

pokejungle said:
    Peeps love Nintendo! You're officially joined Night Hawke =D

Question of the Day:
    -What is your favorite Nintendo game player?
    As in my fav Nintendo game system? It would be the Nintendo Game Cube.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, i don't know how it happened, i assume it was a nintendo game designer who went on AIM or sumtin, was talking to his buddies, and let it slip. I don't think it was a forum for people to talk to Nintendo game designers. Not even sure if its official, but it seems liable.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    cmatz0 said:
    yeah, i don't know how it happened, i assume it was a nintendo game designer who went on AIM or sumtin, was talking to his buddies, and let it slip. I don't think it was a forum for people to talk to Nintendo game designers. Not even sure if its official, but it seems liable.
    Ok here is what it says (it's in Dutch)

"Do the Smash Brother get serial a continuation on the Dual Screen? On the virtual camp-site of Camp Hyrule chatsessie between a representative of Nintendo and a number of visitors were. The representative had the tag NOA for its name, tag which only Nintendo employees could be taken. In the chatsessie he spoke ' accidentally ' its mouth beyond.

We hope fast get clarity of Nintendo. - Jelle van Es"

Max Hunter said:
    Thanks for accepting me.
    You're welcome, any Fan of Nintendo is welcome.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    BulbaNews got a pic of the Revolution (not 100% sure it's a real pic, I hope it isn't because I don't like the looks).

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

If that's what it's going to look like then Nintendo needs to get their designers fired. If you don't make a system that looks good (to me it looks like a removable hard drive) then you won't sell many. I don't care how good you make it. You could have the best looking system in the world, but if it doesn't look good then you won't sell much.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Welcome to the club Ty.

Here are a few Revolution pics.
    NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

I really don't like the looks of it. But I'll live with it (I think the pic of the person holding the system kind of got me back into it, I mean that thing is really small, I just hope they make it look better).

And here are pics of the GameBoy Micro.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

4 inches wide, 2 inches tall and 0.7 inches deep. Nice but way way too small. Nintendo needs to get away from this "smaller is better" stuff. I don't think I would like a system that is 4 inches wide. They shouldn't have made this, it just took time and money away from the Game Boy Evolution.

Nintendo Revolution:
    "Huge Historic Library. Revolution will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)."

Looks like you will be able to download games from the past. Maybe downloading them will be free.
    I like this, it adds a lot more games to the system then the PS3 and XBox 360 could ever have.

Here are a few pages from Nintendo.com for the Revolution and Micro.
    Nintendo's Compact Console Will Turn the World of Gaming on Its Side, Huge Revolution News Unleashed!, Nintendo's Game Boy Micro Projects Dynamic New Image

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Duh XD, wait, is nintendo revolution like a group.. or a games console oO; XD, ok, thanks XD

Nintendo Revoltuon is Nintendo's (duh! XD) new game console... but it will come out until... when? XD I forgot! XD. Anyway... I think Nintendo will return to the top with the new Zelda and... all the new games for the DS.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    Nintendo Revoltuon is Nintendo's (duh! XD) new game console... but it will come out until... when? XD I forgot! XD. Anyway... I think Nintendo will return to the top with the new Zelda and... all the new games for the DS.
    Nintendo.com (somewhere in there) said the Revolution will come out in Spring of 06. So it's a year away from now (gives me time to save up).

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i think the gameboy micro is stupid. cool design, but with the DS out, and people able to play gba games on that, there is no need for the gbm, unless you want to buy that instead of saving up the extra (what, 50 dollars) and buying a DS. cool look, though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Nintendo is just trying to pull more money out of their most selling game system. I have a GBA, and a SP so I have no need for a GBM (even if it would be nice to say I have all three). I play my GBA games on my DS, no need for a new system that is way way way too small.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    yeah, but yours is all but dead, and i don't think it hurts to have two clubs running around, especially if one hasn't been used in over a week. Plus, this one has made more progress and has more members, so you can bring your club over here, we'll be glad to have ya.

Anyways, everyone is getting down on the Revolution's look, but i actually kinda like it. i mean, its not the greatest, but it certainly looks cooler than the xbox360, and not as good as the ps3, but i like the different color choices too (though i'll probably get black anyway). go take a hard look at the 2nd gen. systems, and then look at the revolution. it'll look much better. and plus, even though the ps3 may look cooler, all that really matters is what is on the inside (or outside, because of controllers and all that). Anyways, what i'm saying is that the rev. has the best features, even though it may not look the coolest. one feature that will be SWEET will be the ability to download ALL of the old console games (can anyone say Zelda OOT and MM on Revolution, or even better VIGIALANTE 8 2?!?!?!?!?!?!) It is def. gonna be the best system, plus with the DS connectivity.

Finally, Arcy, can you post that icon thingy you have with the Revolution and the Nintendo Fan Club? That is SWEET *gets jealous*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Salamence64 said:
    Hi, Sorry to tell you Arcanine, but I already made a club like this. :(
    The Nintendo Club
    I know you did (I search around before starting threads). But your club only got 19 posts over 2 months time. You would deleted your posts, add a little to your post and repost it. That's the only way your club lived, it was never going to take off where it would become a large Nintendo club. Mine does have almost 60 posts in 3 days.

cmatz0 said:
    Anyways, everyone is getting down on the Revolution's look, but i actually kinda like it. i mean, its not the greatest, but it certainly looks cooler than the xbox360, and not as good as the ps3, but i like the different color choices too (though i'll probably get black anyway). go take a hard look at the 2nd gen. systems, and then look at the revolution. it'll look much better. and plus, even though the ps3 may look cooler, all that really matters is what is on the inside (or outside, because of controllers and all that). Anyways, what i'm saying is that the rev. has the best features, even though it may not look the coolest. one feature that will be SWEET will be the ability to download ALL of the old console games (can anyone say Zelda OOT and MM on Revolution, or even better VIGIALANTE 8 2?!?!?!?!?!?!) It is def. gonna be the best system, plus with the DS connectivity.
    Well the more I look at the Revolution and think about it the more I like it. I just hope they add more stuff and add a little more color to it before it comes out (Spring of this year is a good time till spring of next year).
    And I really like the download thing. I loved Vigialante 8. And I never got to play Majora's Mask, it's a game I always wanted to play but I never had that Expansion Pack (or whatever it's called). I will be able to download that game and play it. As well as other games I would like to play but never got the chance or games I really liked and want to play again. You are right, it's what's inside the system that counts (but still, I like the system to look good as well as be a great system).

cmatz0 said:
    Finally, Arcy, can you post that icon thingy you have with the Revolution and the Nintendo Fan Club? That is SWEET *gets jealous*
    You mean post it? It's on my first post.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I agree with cmatz0, even it's not the best look, the Nintendo Revolution will still rock. The only thing we can pay attention always, is the inside and the outside... of course outside means like hardware, not appearance of console.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i still think it looks pretty cool. i just think the problem was that people has too high expectations for it, esp. in the looks aspect, because it does look really cool. and yeah, the more i look at it, the cooler it gets

The download thing is a perfect example of that nintendo innovation i was talking about, and its something sony and microsoft will never be able to match. Nintendo may attract its own crowd, but its because it has earned them with ideas like this. Good to see another vigilate8 fan out there, too - that game RULED!!!

And about the banner, oops, i didn't see it there. It rules, though.

Back