• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You Did When You Where 4,5 or 6?

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Tell me now peoples!
    The worst I did was learn to draw muderous things about mine enemies!

~HORN!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Yamichu said:
    Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Tell me now peoples!
    The worst I did was learn to draw muderous things about mine enemies!

~HORN!
    *that counts as bad...?*

*worst thing he did... probably knowing too much about something that even many (hopefully all but him) people on this forum won't know how to do it... but that's in the past... and there's no need to be reminded about it*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    frostweaver said:
    *that counts as bad...?*

*worst thing he did... probably knowing too much about something that even many (hopefully all but him) people on this forum won't know how to do it... but that's in the past... and there's no need to be reminded about it*

Lol. To some people it is bad...these pics where quite accurate you know...

~HORN!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Oh god... n.n() I was a demon child.. I swear.
    Id draw alot. Crayons where my media, and the walls were my canvas. >=3
    ...and I did the same thing as Yamichu too. n.n() Alot of people talked about my 'retardness' behind my back, and I was just so confused... *sigh*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Too many things: Fought 5 people per day, stole ca$h, rode a tricycle off the big wide stairs, rode a bike in front of a bus, wasted the road, smashed windows, destroyed crops, broke bricks. How did I survive? Bah.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I put on make-up.

I looked terrible with make-up and would wear skirts and everyone'd be starin V_V;; I looked like a little gay boy.. Urrrgh.. Now I know NEVER to do that again..

And I also drew girls buck nude and my mum freaked O.o;; Especially when I told her that a female teacher at school was cute >_<;; She really freaked out... Now I know never to tell her about these things >_____<;;

*gets killed by Mum xD*

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Worst thing? If you're talking about morally wrong things, I once stole $50 from my Mum's purse and spent it to buy a Kit-Kat chocolate bar. Boy, was I punished a lot when my parents found out. I learnt my lesson well. When you're young, you tend to do weird things.

But if you're talking injury wise, I remember I slipped on water in the bathroom and cut the skin around the edge of my right eye from the corner of the tiles. Thankfully, I was treated almost immediately. That happened when I was 6... I think.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I don't recall doing any wrong things when I was little. I must've been an angel. Or have a repressive memory. >=D

My brother once hit me on the head with a dirt clod when I was around 3. It hurt. And now he assumes that's the way I became really "smart" so to say... :o

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t?remember? I don?t recall doing anything bad at all when I was little? dunno how you guys do. x.o;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • What was the worst thing I did when I was four? I barely heard of the word "videogame" at that time let alone doing crazy deeds. Like Rifted I must have repressed memories or something because the worst thing I remember doing commiting was getting into a fight. I don't think I did any real damage to the other kid, but I do remember getting busted for it. Funny part is I don't know if it really was my fault.

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I don?t?remember? I don?t recall doing anything bad at all when I was little? dunno how you guys do. x.o;

Well, in my experience, really bad things tend to hang out in your memory more than minor, small things. So maybe you were really good or something. Hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well.. um... I always fight my enemies and spit at them. :embarrass
    *sees people staring at him*

C'mon it's not that bad.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. I broke 2 windows with a soccer ball. I stole money from my mom. I rode my bike in he street far away, and one time i was like 7 and this kid named tyler ,he was five then , and this other kid k.c., he was 9 i think. they where saying mean things. And i cursed them out a bout 20 times in one second..

Funny thing now is that tyler is my best friend now. But k.c., he was a drug kid.. and he moved... I didn't do drugs until i was in 7th grade..( cigarettes...) but only for a month! I'm in 8th now!

Years
  • I dont smoke anymore! Ok? At most I smoked ALTOGETHER like 3-4 packs. You know, I used to like the smell of it, so I tried it. It wasnt that good.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • hmm...I think I did a lot of bad thins when I was that age...

I remember cussing people out with "crap" and the B-word a lot.
    I also got in trouble at school a lot for destruction of school property (I'd find a paperclip and tear the carpet up with it)
    I even remember once, the boy's restroom at my school was locked for some reason, so I walked into the girls restroom (but the teacher carried me out before I could pee) I sat out all of recess that day

most of the trouble I got in at the time was based on my self-isolating personality...

Back