• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You Did When You Where 4,5 or 6?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    LOL! Thats funny. Why did you say crap a lot?

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Hmmm, I don't recall ever doing anything that terrible. I used to... lie a lot. LOL but that's so boring. =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    silverfrost said:
    Hmmm, I don't recall ever doing anything that terrible. I used to... lie a lot. LOL but that's so boring. =P
    I guess lying is one of the first things that children learn... As soon as they pick up some verbal communication.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    My worst thing had to be drawing on the walls.. And I know I must have done alot more bad stuff because my Dad spanked me sometimes. *laughs* But no big deal.. When your about 4 you just think about weird things. I dunno if this is bad or anything but I put on deoderant once and my Grandpa asked me if I pooped.. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    i was basically a good kid... once my friend and i spray-painted something on the driveway of some girl we hated. we got busted for that. in 6th grade i got sent to the principal's office for vandalism. it wasn't really vandlaism but that is what the teachers thought. the stupid 3rd graders tattled. but anyway what we did was blow bubbles in the bathroom with our hands. it if fun though! but i wasn't really bad

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The worst thing i did well i can recall 2.
    OK: when i was little i think i was 4 maybe 5 i ran away from school and all the teachers were chasing me down the street then they finaaly caught up to me a block later at my house and i had to sit in the library the rst of the day v_v.
    The other thing was when i was 6 i pulled on the stick shift in my parents car and put it i forward and then the it nearly ran into a building my brothwer was running trying to get the car to stop and my mom was like OH MY GOD the rest is pretty boring...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    ....*shrieks*

You smoke!

I did when I was 12-13... () It was only a few times, but I was so mindless. I'm allergic to most things, so if I did it any more, it probabaly would have killed me. X.o()

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    I did when I was 12-13... () It was only a few times, but I was so mindless. I'm allergic to most things, so if I did it any more, it probabaly would have killed me. X.o()
    And none of us would of wanted that to happen!! Was it as hard as they say to let go? Smoking is supposed to become a very strong addiction after a while, good thing you didn't do it for that long. I never want to go in that direction...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    bna_li said:
    Well, I didnt do much of that. I mean, no one would get addicted to things they dont like.

Not nessisarily. Peer pressure can influence you do do things you don't particularily enjoy. If you do them enough, you get addicted anyway. n.n() Thankfully, I didn't get addicted since I didn't smoke excessivley.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    Oh, i dont know, but i think crashing my parents car when i was 6 was it. I hit our other car, too.

Did you really? *worships MM2*
    I remember fighting this b**** alot at pre-school...
    Her name was Ashley... I always won! YAY!
    Once she stole my homework because she didn't finish it and I got in heaps of trouble for supposedly not finishing it myself until they found my homework in Ashley's bag...
    I still hate her to this day...

~HORN!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Yamichu said:
    Did you really? *worships MM2*
    I remember fighting this b**** alot at pre-school...
    Her name was Ashley... I always won! YAY!
    Once she stole my homework because she didn't finish it and I got in heaps of trouble for supposedly not finishing it myself until they found my homework in Ashley's bag...
    I still hate her to this day...

~HORN!

Ohh! The evil Ashleys!! Even though that's my name. X.o()
    I knew one too. got me expelled from school, though. Told the prinicipal I was crazy, and was gonna kill them all. X.o() While I sit in the corner innocently sketching. Gee.. Some people have to respect for quiet people. ()

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    orange*berry said:
    Ohh! The evil Ashleys!! Even though that's my name. X.o()
    I knew one too. got me expelled from school, though. Told the prinicipal I was crazy, and was gonna kill them all. X.o() While I sit in the corner innocently sketching. Gee.. Some people have to respect for quiet people. ()

That is plain wierdness! You wouldn't kill peoples! *runs away from orange*berry*

~HORN!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    Stealing money at 4,5,6? oooook

*Tries to rememer the worst thing I during those ages*
    *remembers*
    Ok this car was parked and I (*cough* "accidentally") put it in direct downhill but it was going slowly. :surprised

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    H.A.W.K. said:
    LOL! Thats funny. Why did you say crap a lot?
    I duno... my mom was recently doing what moms do and share baby stories with her friends. I over heard her say that I picked up on saying "crap" because it was like the only bad word she would say around me. She told them that I said the word "crap" a lot during my first day of kindergarten. she says that the teacher said that I said it in a cute manner (imagine a little boy's voice saying cu-wap)
    :laugh:

come to think of it, I've lied a lot in my life...back since I was in 1st an 2nd grade XD

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    orange*berry said:
    Or would I? >=3 Bwahahaha!
    Your always running away from me, Yami. o.o()
    Maybe I just seem like the psychopath type. n.n()

*yells from hill which is far away from orange*berry*
    Yeah...ya do seem a bit psyco...but then again so am I! :D
    Psyco, psyco, PSYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Yamichu said:
    *yells from hill which is far away from orange*berry*
    Yeah...ya do seem a bit psyco...but then again so am I! :D
    Psyco, psyco, PSYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~HORN!

HaHaHa! I'm not psycho!
    What? What are you talking about, Orange? Your totally crazy!
    Huh?! Stay out fo this, you!
    Why?
    Because!
    Because why? What do you want from me, anyway?!
    *Clutches head a screams*
    *Is dragged away by the men in white coats, and slapped in a straight jacket*
    Don't you have one in yellow? Maybe with little Pikachus printed on it? o.o()
    See? Not crazy! n.n-

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The worst thing I ever did was break a glass wardrobe,
    poke myself with glass, and try to jump off a 2 floor building,
    break my arm, and get stitches everywhere. (The only scars that are
    left are on both of my arms, and this happened when I was 3)

Back