• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will May's Eevee Evolve Into?

May's Eevee will evolve into...

• Jolteon

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Vapreon

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    What do you guys think May's eevee will eventually evolve into? (if it evolves anyway)
    My vote is for Umbreon.

Years
  • If it does evolve, I think it'll be into an Espeon. May seemed to like that lady's Espeon in the first Kanto Contest episode. Like in that Hoenn episode w/ Professors Oak and Birch with the Kanto and Hoenn starter pokemon, May was impressed by the Bulbasaur, and what happened a few episodes later? She caught one!

Years
  • I bet it won't be evolved but if it does anyway it will be evloved into Umbreon, because in first place she wouldn't actually use any stone in my opinion. So it's Espeon or Umbreon. I choose Umbreon because it can be more usefull in a contest. I mean what could an Espeion do? :P An Umbreon for example can put light in the Darkness with these things at his Neck and legs. Anyway that's just my opinion.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Espeon for partly the same reasons, but a Vaporean would also work but she already has a squirtle on her team and I doubt they'd make any more teams with a same element Pok?mon in it unless it's part of a gym leader's team or someone who specializes in a type of Pok?mon.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Jolteon, Vaporeon, or Espeon are the only ones I can see her getting...

Umbreon is just too "dark" for her.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • Can any one guess what I voted for? Come on, you all, guess!!! ^^ It was espeon....

Years
  • SPOILERS! *point*

I personally think that it won't evolve anytime soon. I donno, I just don't see it evolving.
    If it does, it would probably be Espeon, it does seem girly, and the group doesn't have psychic types (not that I can think of). o_o;

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Oh come on, it's definitely going to be a new Eeveelution. Something cutesy, something that will mysteriously probably coincide with the release of D/P. -_-

Poor May, she's slowly becoming a promotional tool. The girl needs to catch herself a pokemon that's only been showcased in one episode or less.

Years
  • Light_Azumarill said:
    Oh come on, it's definitely going to be a new Eeveelution. Something cutesy, something that will mysteriously probably coincide with the release of D/P. -_-

Poor May, she's slowly becoming a promotional tool. The girl needs to catch herself a pokemon that's only been showcased in one episode or less.

I agree with Light. Probably be new but if I had to pick, and given the fact the series does want her to be strong, it would be a strong Pokemon but definitely on the cute side so I'll say Flareon. Because of her past choice with Torchic but more it's cute and cuddly and can flambe you. Heh.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I doubt it will be a new Eeveelution; the theory of the egg being a new pokemon quickly went out the window, so I think they're going to stay standard all the way with this Eevee.

No one has considered the possibility that she will refuse to ever evolve it; as "cute" as the eeveelutions are I'm sure there would be widespread consensus that Eevee is "cuter" than all of them...and Haruka tends to like her pokemon small and cuddly; with five choices of what to turn it into it could easily short circuit her brain and with the show's penchant for rarely allowing pokemon to evolve odds are this one will follow suit.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Kinzu_kiwi said:
    I think it'll evolve into Pikachu. I'm serious here, it will evolve into a pikachu. just you wait. it will evolve into a girl pikachu, and it's name will be carol.

Well, either that or Jolteon.
    Eevee can't evolve into pikachu.
    Pichu--->Pikachu--->Raichu
    Eevee--->Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon/Umbreon
    Plus why would Nintendo think of a new Eeveelution?5 is enough.
    Anyways I don't think it's going to evolve.But if it did I think it would evolve into Espeon.

Back