• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mystics and the Gems

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • The girl then smiled. "I see the little girl has a blade. Sweet."

"Some lady." said the big guy. "How about I take the guy."

"Do what you like." said the girl. "I take the cute one."

"What you mean." said RIchard.

The big guy then said, "Go Machoke. Karte Chop. "

The short one then said, "I guess I take the girl with the blade. Go Houndoom." A houndoom then appeared and went to straight attack one Star.

"ZIp. Attack the Machoke with Ariel Ace." said Ricahrd.

The two attacks hit mid way doing damage to both. Zip looked more hurt.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra growled like a wolf would and switched her sword back.
    "Star dodge and use Return."
    I'm not sure how much damage it will do, but I'll be good for now.
    Terra thought to herself.
    Star quickly dodged taking only a little damage and then she attacked with full force.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The Houndoom the flew back but then attacked again. "Use Crunch."

The girl then said, "Go my Nidoking. Attack the cute kid." she said to attack Vincent.

Teh big guy then said, "No body makes a fool of me."

Richard then said, "Beautiful women shouldn't be pushed around by guys like you. YOu should be ashame."

"WOmen?" said the big guy. "Stupid kid. How about I attack you again."

"Ariel Ace." said Richard. The attack did lots of damage to the Machoke.

"Use Cross Chop." said the large guy.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Star took the hit and staid standing.
    "Star return and go Shadow."
    Star walked over to Terra as she released Shadow.
    "Shadow Secret Power for now. Oh and never call me cute you will regret it dearly."
    Terra said angerly.
    "If you think back to the last time we saw each other you saw what I did with this sword."
    She said to the lady.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The lady the laugh. "Who said I was calling you cute? I was speaking to that other guy friend of yours. The one who called us Team Rocket. I happen to like them dumb and cute."

The short guy then said, "I guess you like me then do you?"

"No." said the girl.

The short guy injoged her and got back to his battle with Terra. "Use Flamethrower on the Umbreon."

ZIp was hurted badly. Ricahrd was sure if he could take another attack like that. "USe Double Team." said Richard to protect Zip.

"Use Cross CHop again." the big guy then said. The attack missed this time.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "Never call me little either. Let's just say you wouldn't be around us or anyone else ever again."
    She said as Shadow took the hit and took some damage.
    "Shadow Quick Attack just like we practiced in sparring."
    She said scowling at the three people.
    Shadow hit the pokemon with full force then turned around and hit him again.
    "That's it don't ease up keep doing Quick Attacks. Don't give it any time."
    Terra said watching.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The short guy then said, "Use Protect."

"Cross Chop again." said the big guy. This one missed but it was getting rid of the illusions.

"Hold on ZIp." said Ricahard.

"Again." said the big guy.

This time the attack hit and ZIp fell.

"No" said Richard.

"Looks like I win." said the guy.

Zip then rose slowly. He looked almost dead like but his eyes were blue. She then swing as if he was full of power.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The short guy's Houndoom was getting pumant by attack and attack. The attacks finally maded it pass the protection. HOundoom was sent flying and hit the short guy.

"I think that all I wrote."

COle just watched in awe at Richard' zangoose. "I thought he was fainted from all taht battling."

"I thought so too." said Richard wondering what was powering Zip now.

Zip then ran at the Machoke with a claw up high.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • "Oh no. Team regis! Oh yea? Dragonair Double team,conbine Extremespeed!" Said Vincent.
    Dragonair using double team,make dragonairs,illusions ,copys of itself go around Nidoking and all of them used extremespeed.

"Take that." Said Vincent courageously.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The attack did some damage to the Nidoking. The girl then smiled and said, "Thanks for showing Nidoking your postion. Double Team is now useless." The girl then said, "Cute. Grab him Nidoking."

The Nidoking then took it arm out and grabbed the Dragoniar with a tight grip. "Good. Hold the cuteboy's dragonair and use Sludge Bomb."

The attack was at pointblank range.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The Nidoking just flapped in the water. The girl then returned it to its pokeball. "Lucky one. Stupid kid."

The bug guy and his Makchoke just eyed Zip strangly. "What up with your zangoose? He suppost to be out."

Richard had no idea what was happening. He thought that Zip was out too but it seems he just back up. The only thing was was different was his eyes. They were a light blue color.

"Umm. Zip. Attack." said Richard nervously. Zip then rasied his claw and slammed it to Machoke.

"Cross Chop." said the big guy.

The attack did nothing to Zip but Zip then slammed it and did major damage to the Machoke.

The Machoke just stood there after the hit.

"What happen?" said Richard.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra gem started to glow slightly.
    She held her head as it began to hurt.
    Shadow and Star became gaurds to make sure no one came near her or the gem.
    Terra watched the gem as it glowed.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Richard wasn;t paying attention to Terra and her Gem. Neither was anybody else. THe three Regis members were just looking at how Zip just defeated a Machoke after it should have been knocked out.

The Machoke then fall. Zip was about to attack again but he just fell to his knees. The other guys then said, "We leaving." They then return there pokemon and left. They jumped off the ship.

Richard then ran to his zangoose and said, "Are you ok man?"

Zip just nodded but was having trouble getting on his legs.

COle then said, "I not sure I know what just happen but I think I do."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra sat down on the ships deck as the gem stopped glowing and her head stopped hurting.
    Shadow growled at it like it was evil.
    "Shadow relax it's a gem not something evil like...."
    Her voice trailed off.
    She watched the small waves around the boat and became entranced by something.
    She continued to watch the waves and ripples in the water like she was under a spell.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • "So what is wrong with Zip?" asked Richard.

COle was a bit worried and said, "Well I not sure but it looks like."

Richard wasn't sure if he was nervous or angry at Cole for not telling him. "What? What is it?"

"Well" said Cole. "I not clear on all of the details. I mean we should visit a friend of mine in Fortree. She knows more of it but I think your zangoose could be a pokemon classified as a Mystic."

"A Mystic?" asked Richard. ZIp put his head up in response.

"Well. Like I said." said Cole. "I not clear on the details but what I saw he acted like one."

"How?" asked Richard.

"Well. Mystics as what I know are regular pokemon with legendary traitts due to training they had from Legendary pokemon." said Cole.

"So what does this have to do with Zip. He was never trained by a Legendary pokemon" said Ricahard.

"Well. I think he may be a descentant of one that was trained by. I mean these pokemon are anicent." said Cole.

"So what make you think he is a Mystic?" said Richard.

"Well. It is said that Mystics have the power to look deep inside themselves for power like Legendaries do. They can be like power surges like Zip just showed I guess. I never saw one till today I think."

Ricahard was a bit unsure and surprise. This could be good but it may just inflat Zip's head now.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Shadow waved his paw infront of Terra's face, but she made no reaction.
    She was in a trance of some sort.
    Star went over to Zip and apologized in pokemon launguage for earlier.
    She told him that she just wants Terra to be happy and Richard helps with that.
    Star sighed and laid down in a small corner her ears flat down against her head.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • ZIp got on his legs and sighed. He was glad that he was getting an apologe. He was even happier taht he was a speacal pokemon. Richard knew that this was going to happen. Zip then formed a muscle with his arm to show he was tough.

"DOn't let it it go to your head now." said Richard.

COle then said, "There are five other too. I mean that how many were choosen to be back in ancient times."

Richard then injored him and notice Terra. He went over to her and said, "Hello Terra. Are you ok?" He then touch her.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra just stared out at the swirling water.
    Shadow sighed because nohting could break the trance.
    Star just stayed in the corner not wanting to move.
    They were all silent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back