• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT Has Evolved! =D

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
  • Hey guys, this is FT, but now I am F-B! =D I finally came up with a name I will stick with, and this is it. I think Torchic comes off as a feminine pokemon, which is why I was thought of as a girl (sometimes) and young (sometimes also) and I have been thought to be some other FT also. Well anyways, that's why I changed., just wanted to let everyone know I am back with a new alias. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You're not an 8-year old girl FT? O_O;;;
    Kidding. ;p Nice new name!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    great new name FB. Just one thing, you forgot to evolve into Flaming-Combusken first. :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, cool new name man. I use to think the name was feminine, but now with this new name, it is all about the coolness :cool:

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Welcome back, I thought you vanished from the forums or something, lol. I guess that explains it. And I was getting use to calling you FT too, I'll try to start calling FB from now on:).

*So uh, does this mean you don't want me to draw you that Torchic that you requested? >.0

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He probably still wants it to remember his youth...*sigh* they grow up so fast. ;_;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hey, I just realized FB stands for Full Back :P. Hmm, never mind me, it's just football talk XP. Well, I will call you FB from now on

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hey, cool name =D I like it. Maybe I'll a lot later I'll change my name too. I dunno, to CaRtOON_ReLoaDed or something =/ But for now, I'm enjoying my 1,000 posts >=D I like your new name better =)

*dies*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We should have made him hold an everstone...darn. ._.;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I forgot to say welcome back. Welcome back! :P
    Maybe I should think about changing mine into Pokemaster Millenium. Sounds cool. :cool:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *moves in slow-motion and throws 50 rare candys down FTs throut* there...woops, too late, he already evolved :P *takes the everstone and holds it* there! now i cant evolve! :P

~have you hugged your Latios today? :os:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Kairyu said:
    Welcome back, I thought you vanished from the forums or something, lol. I guess that explains it. And I was getting use to calling you FT too, I'll try to start calling FB from now on:).

*So uh, does this mean you don't want me to draw you that Torchic that you requested? >.0
    Yeah, I'd still like that Torchic please :)

And you can call me FT still if you want, I am having some regrets because I lost all of my post counts, I may switch back, I dunno.

Aww man, I just realized that I shouldn't have re-made an account, I am going to switch back, I am probably being a nuisance for you guys, I am a very undeciding person. My name will be Flaming-Blaziken, but not right now. . .

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *throws a De-evo. stone at Nicks head and he turns back into an egg* woops...*whistles and walks away* I DIDNT DO IT!!! XD

Back