• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Premier balls to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    IT is going around that to catch Deoxys and jerachi you must use a premier ball! i don't but it sounds likely because with game shark Deoxys health was about 2 left i used about 50 ultra balls and still coudn't catch
    it! BTW does any one know any gameshark cheats for master balls?
    (besides on game faqs they dont have any)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...o_O; Premier balls? They work the exact same as regular Pokeballs, don't they? I highly doubt you could catch rare pokemon with those. o.o

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • The only thing I ever managed to catch with a Premire Ball was a lowly Abra. Granted, it was the only Pok?ball I had at the time, but hey, it caught it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I caught Marill level 32 with a Premier ball , but it says the same as pokeball , just prettier design of course

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jirachi and Deoxys can't be caught no matter what.

The Premier ball has the same catch rate as a Pok?ball, the one difference is that it looks different.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • doesn't the premier ball helps you catch duplicates of pokemon? (good for re-catching a Pokemon for a personality/ability that you want)

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    nope thats the repeat ball , I like the things that it throws out when you catch the pokemon....

actually when u use gameshark cheats deoxys and/or jirachi are the first pokemon you run into... so what they don't catch other pokemon well
    they are supposed to be to catch jirachi and deoxys

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I still think Knives has an obsession with those two! anyway I used the Premier Ball to catch a Lv. 30 Clampearl! i thought the Premier ball was important so i didnt use it for a while! ^_^;

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Jirachi and Deoxys can't be caught no matter what.

The Premier ball has the same catch rate as a Pok?ball, the one difference is that it looks different.

Unless you use a certain Gameshark code. But I once glitched my Alakazam to the point of no return w/ one of those things! :(

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • I never use Premier Ball...I always use PokeBall to catch Pokemon...(I can catch Groudon with PokeBall! I don't have a picture but I have catch it!)

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • I thought there was some special animation when you caught a pokemon with a pokeball, besides that it just a normal pkmnball.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • This is getting really pointless, the primeir ball is just something that helps you save 200 bucks in the game.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Actually, they are simply a Pok?ball with an alternate design when you catch or send out a Pok?mon caught in one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2004
    I know how to find jirachi!

all you have to do is beat the legue and 50 battles in battle tower! then you get a platnum trainer card go to prof. oak and he will give you a rocket ticket go to mossdeep and go on the rocket in the space center he will say there is something red you go to fix it and find yourself battling jirachi in sapphire or deoxis in ruby!

(I'm not absolutly positive so don't be mad if it doesn't work!)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • pokemaster said:
    all you have to do is beat the legue and 50 battles in battle tower! then you get a platnum trainer card go to prof. oak and he will give you a rocket ticket go to mossdeep and go on the rocket in the space center he will say there is something red you go to fix it and find yourself battling jirachi in sapphire or deoxis in ruby!

(I'm not absolutly positive so don't be mad if it doesn't work!)
    Well that sounds like it would work but one thing, there is no Prof. Oak in Ruby or Sapphire.
    There is no way to get them two Pokemon in Ruby or Sapphire, mabe you can get them in one of the Pokemon GC games or mabe an e-card. And no one say you can use a gameshark (I know you can get them by a gameshark).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back