• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Standing at my window, I say a speck in the distance. Someone was trying to fly in this wether? Were they nuts? Kinda cool, really. Hopefully they were coming for a battle. Things could use some livening up.

Years
  • I reached the pokemon center, and healed my flygon, before walking to the gym.. I checked the rules, seeing if it was a 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 battle...

OOC: as this is your gym, you have to set the rules...

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>Rules are three on three battle, no substitutions, no time limit. Last Pokemon standing wins.<OOC> The speck was indeed a challenger, of the female variety. I go back to my own arena, to wait for her arrival.

Years
  • "sweet" I said, seeing the rules... I used my pokemon transporter, and swapped my septcile for a shedinja. then, I walked into the gym, and started looking around for the leader...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • I started down another dusty path. Such is the life of a trainer I thought. I actually never wanted top be a trainer. My real dream is to become a Pokemon Breeder....

Losing myself in thought. I quickly reached the city of Lilycove. I was alerted that we had arived from the tiny Azuril I carried everywhere. We were constant companions, caring for each other greatly. Torchick let out a giggle, she knew I never even saw the city coming.

I took Azuril and tossed it into the air, wondering where the Gym was. Azuril's 7" high body came floating back down and I gave it a hug. Not leaving Torchic out, I knelt to give it one too.

That's when I saw the Gym looming in the distance....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I walked through my gym, inspecting the trainers who were there to learn from me, my gym trainers. The Gym itself was made from the architexture of medeveil(sp?) Eruope, and it actually looked like a huge castle from the outside, yet had all the modern comforts inside.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Very good" I said calmly, clapping as I stepped out. "Not many have earned the right to face me. Heal your Pokemon, if you wish. I'll be waiting in the back." I retreated back into the shadows that felt so much more comfortable to me, waiting a battle.

Years
  • "why should I? there is no damage to heal" I said... it was very true, the fights were over before thay had even started "I really hope that they arn't a signal of your power. if they are, this will be far too easy"

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • "This is starting to get annoying that no one found my secret Dragon temple...." Drago saids
    "If I had someone to battle then they would have to find this temple....."
    One day later....
    "Hmm.... I'll raise the buliding from under ground to the floor!"
    *Raises*
    "Now All I have to do is wait."
    *Waits*

~Ozy~

Years
  • "These fools are but insects to me." I said, a cruel sneer coming across my face. "I should hope that a trainer of your level proves to be more. Now, enough talk. it's time to staart the battle." The referee stapped up to the arena's edge (a mountinous field), and stated the rules. I chose my first Pokemon and casually called out my Espeon.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Yeah, three on three. No substitutions. Good choice, by the way." I called back across the arena. "Now, Espeon, show 'em what mountain training does for you! QUICK ATTACK!" Espeon darted forward with startling speed. It still shocked me what high altitude training could do.

~Ozy~

Years
  • <OOC>It's a feint. I was hoping to keep it a surprise, but ah well. I'll wait for a response.<OOC>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back