• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer storys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I glansed over at my sableye, which was watching the gym leader... after it figured out the match was over, it ran straight at me, jumped up, and began hugging me around the neck. "Sableye, get off me!!" I muttered, finally wrenching it off, and returning it to it's pokeball. "the scary part of this match? that was a lvl 9 sableye" I said

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Not scary at all, I'm just bored." I said after signing the Gym over. "I can't stand my job, and this battle made me realize it. Anyway, I want to get out on the road again and I was wondering if I could go with you?"

Years
    "feel free... I'm headed for mossdeep... I hear that tate and lisa were booted out by a more powerful trainer" I said, checking the health of my team.. my flygon needed a quick heal, but nothing more. "anyway, I'm out of here" I finished, walking calmly out of the gym

~Ozy~

Years
    Running to catch up I said "Tate and Lisa defeated. Serves 'em right. Thanks for letting me come along."

Years
    "no prob.. anyway, i defeated tate and lisa about 3 months ago. I won with a hyper moding vibrava. they wern't happy about it. I really hope the new leader isn't that pathetic" I said, rembering the scene. I brought out my flygon, and then asked "do you have any flying pokemon? please say yes, because Flygon won't be happy one bit about flying doubles."

~Ozy~

Years
    "I have a Pidgeot in th Storage System. If you'll let me run to the P.C. real quick and I'm good to go."

~Ozy~

Years
    I added my old Pidgeot to my party, along with my old Kirila as well. The weight of 6 Pokeballs felt odd at my belt, it being years since I had carried anything but 4. I ran back out and said "I'm ready for takeoff, you?"

~Ozy~

Years
    After taking off I yelled "Actually, I never really liked Mossdeep! Thanks for helping me out of that rut, good luck, and I hope to see you again!" I then leaned so that we were facing due north and headed straight for Lilycove. I had an old friend there who I wanted to talk with a bit befor going who knows where. Feeling the wind on my face reminded me of how great it was to not be tied down.

Years
    ah well, who says I have to be badge hunting anyway?I thought to myself. I took off, and used my lanturn to dive underwater, so I could look for another relicanth. something felt.. wrong...

Years
    I looked around in the water... suddenly, I saw a familer shape in the distance.. my Lanturn panicked and returned to it's pokeball... the shape became visable. It was Kyogre, and it was rushing straight at me... it clamped its jaws on my leg, and I felt intence pain as my leg broke.. the Kyogre backed off, and swam away... I quickly ran out of air, and my mind spiraled into blackness...

Years
    OOC: well, I can't... unless I think of something.. ah, i've got it

IC: my lanturn came out of it's pokebal, and saw the condition I was in. it swam under me, and pushed me to the surface. then, Flygon moved me onto it's back, and flew to mossdeep... once it got there, it looked around, hoping for someone to help with the injured trainer...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back