• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaackkk...

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
  • Hello all.

I didn't mean to leave this forum for 3 months. I love it too much. You see, I have really bad asthma, and my lung ended up collapsing. I was hospitalized for a few months, and I missed you all.

Especially 22sa, Madii-chan, and Kyoko. I dreamt about you guys sometimes. XDD

I hope I wasn't forgotten~

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are better and welcome back!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • *hug* Welcome back. :3 Yay for surviving something like that O_O I can hardly imagine it...

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
  • *hug* Might as well since we're giving them away, right! 22sa you love serenity too! Hehe, yay!

Anyway ^^' Welcome Back to PC Sarah! That's not a very happy story you've got there but at least it's a success story. I hope you made a full recovery. Now that you're back, try and have some fun with the rest of us. See ya 'round!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh.

My.

Gawd.

I thought when I went to the doctor for some "Optic Nerve Head Druid" or something was bad. I wanna hug you so hard! But you're so far away... V_V

I missed you so much! When I got online on PC, I was always thinking... "Where's Sarah these days?". I didn't even think that you'd be sick V_V. I wish you had MSN, so we could catch up faster :3

Aww, you made my eyes water :'). I hope that you feel better and you never get sick again.

Never.

EVER.

Again.

Luv joo, sissy. :'3

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • Welcome back hope to trade and battle with u or just have a convesation

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh wow. :x Sounds like you've been through a lot. I don't remember you and/or didn't know you before, but I'm glad you're okay! o__o; Welcome back to PC!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    i just found this place, but im already happy your alright, how are you feeling? alot better i hope.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Hey!! I remember you~ at least I think I do from back then... xDD

Welcome back to PC!!! Hope you have a great time here once again~

Yuma

Cute Pokémon Trainer Yuma
    Years
  • Who what where? Who are you!? Hi! o.o
    I have asthma too. It's pretty annoying if you can't get to sleep at night.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    OMG SARAH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU AROUND HERE ;~;

But wow, I really hope you're doing much better now and don't worry you weren't forgotten what-so-ever <3 Welcome back to the forum *hugs*.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • Oh, poor thing !
    I hope everything is going fine now .. :3

My friend ones had a collapsed lung. She was in hospital for 2 and a half month.. I went to visit her every week :)

Anyway, welcome back. Enjoy your stay !
    [ yuuy; finally someone with a surname as nickname *hugs* ]

Back