• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Japanese Shiny Silvally Event has been spotted!

Years
  • I would be more hyped about the Golden Bottle Cap that Silvally itself. But doubt we'll see this event in Europe.

Years
  • Like Janp said, I'm expecting this event to not make it internationally. Most of the time a Japan event gets an international release is mainly to coincide with a TCG release or something related to a movie.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Woo my 3rd shiny Silvally here I come. All I need to do is perfect event RNG aand we'll have both a special and physical one :)

Depending on where you go to get the codes I'll be farming these, look forward to it PC :)

Man, I'd really hate to be one of those people who have soft-resetted for hours for a shiny Silvally....

That's why you have a bot do it for you :p

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • So Shiny Silvally is Yellow. It is good news for Japan they are getting a Shiny Event Legendary. Yes it is obtainable in-game but people either did not know it could be soft-reset for (I assumed it was Shiny Locked like the Tapus) or did not wish to spend time SRing for it.

Shiny Tapu Koko (A Great Shiny) and soon Ash Hat Pikachu (A fun event) got a worldwide release but I will not be annoyed if this event is Japan only as it is an underwhelming Shiny.

Back