• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Leave/Absence Thread

With almost exactly a year inbetween, it's about time for the L/At to get a nice revamp. :D

For those of you planning to leave PokeCommunity, this is where you would want to post notify everyone. Do not create your own thread for that. It's also the place to post if you have to take a short leave of absence. Going on a camping trip for a week? You can tell all, right here. Even if you're not leaving, you can still wave goodbye to fellow members, and wish them well. However, please, for me, refrain from rude comments, or arguments with others. I'm hoping this thread will stay peaceful.~

Also, if you're returning from a leave, and have been gone for more then 30 days, you're allowed to create a new thread, to let everyone know you've returned. :3

Last, but not least, remember to follow the Community Rules, and the New Users / Welcome Rules as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I said I was leaving. But I'm not. I left a week ago, but I'm back now. You see, you can't be rid of me that easily!
    Whoo! First Post!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I'm going to be gone for the next week probably, some pretty important tests are coming up and I'm going to studying pretty hard for them.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lol, welcome back Serpine! Good to see you didn't mean 'forever' when you said it~

Alright, seeya Pokedra! Haven't talked to you before, I don't think (or if I have I don't remember it), so I'll throw a VM your way when you come back!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Hey guys. Yup, as you can tell, I'm leaving PC. Not Permanently though, only for a month. I leave tommorow, but I won't be online much, due to real world problems. I really like being here, and I'm pretty sad that I gotta go for so long, :( but I'll be back~ ;)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Righto, I should probably post here too. Seeing as tomorrow is lift off, I don't know how insane it'll be, so I'm gonna get this out of the way now. :D;

I'm going to be away July 22 to August 8. Effectively missing my 18th birthday on PC, but you guys spam that thread anyway, 'kay? I take my first commercial flight that I'll remember, get to see Mika, Wisconsin, Philadelphia, it'll be a blast! I airline up to North Carolina tomorrow and then fly to Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Saturday, stay for the week and have a blast, head back to NC, then fly to Philly for another week. All in all, I won't be around for nearly three weeks, but you guys can survive without my spam. <3

Later everyone. <3

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Righto, I should probably post here too. Seeing as tomorrow is lift off, I don't know how insane it'll be, so I'm gonna get this out of the way now. :D;

I'm going to be away July 22 to August 8. Effectively missing my 18th birthday on PC, but you guys spam that thread anyway, 'kay? I take my first commercial flight that I'll remember, get to see Mika, Wisconsin, Philadelphia, it'll be a blast! I airline up to North Carolina tomorrow and then fly to Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Saturday, stay for the week and have a blast, head back to NC, then fly to Philly for another week. All in all, I won't be around for nearly three weeks, but you guys can survive without my spam. <3

Later everyone. <3

Come see me while you're in NC. XD

Anyways, enjoy yourself PP~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just realized you posted this here. ._.

Have fun on your vacation, Ryab. Guess Floridians have to go somewhere else to have fun, aye? :>

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Later everyone. <3

Have fun meeting Mika, you lucky dog ;]

Seriously though, have fun Ryan :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Righto, I should probably post here too. Seeing as tomorrow is lift off, I don't know how insane it'll be, so I'm gonna get this out of the way now. :D;

Later everyone. <3
    See ya four days after the first day of school here, Ryan! :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm leaving, basically a staff favoritism thing as most staff members have the brain capacity of a urinating ape. Sometimes a good one will come along, such as Beachy (Amazingly smart btw Beachy ;)). But yeah, that and I'm just tired of my threads that are at least decent enough to get posted (compared to some of the noobs that get theirs approved and I don't get mine approved for some odd reason) not getting posted after I work on them for a decent amount of time.

So **** yall, I'm out.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Well, I've been gone for a long time due to addicition to certain RPGs/Homework, computers crashing, and vacation. I'll be gone for the next 25 days till August 25th, which is the last day of summer. Have fun everyone <3

-MetalGardevoir

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • As of tomorrow, I'm gone for two weeks as I'm going to camp as a counselor in training. I'll be back next Saturday to repack for the second week, and then gone again until the following Saturday. Cya!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Ooka, I would've never expected you to leave here...

Well, have a nice life anyways~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back