• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello all (long story)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Hey I'm mudkip, and I like mudkip. I also like torchic, absol, and pretty much every pokemon.

The pokemon I don't like:
    Furfou: THEY HAVE SHOPS I CAN'T ENTER BECAUSE OF THIS OVERRATED POKEMON!!!
    Swanna: just a swan, not that creative
    Jynx: no one likes this creep.

Type: Wow, that's tough. Probably Water, then Ice, and I also like dark, ghost, rock, grass, fire, ect.
    I don't like fairy (I like fairy pokemon) It just seems too random and confusing. (Imune to dragon? wha....) I really like klefki for some reason. Oh yeah, after spending some ~500 hours playing gen. 4 and gen. 5 The sudden change was even more confusing. So many pokemon and moves changed.

Other random facts:
    My favorite number is 14, IDK why.
    I really like frogs.
    My Third lv. 100 pokemon was a muk. So? who cares? its actually pretty good.
    I want my favorite color to be green, but it is always blue.

My other lv. 100s:

My first was a meganium in pokemon soulsilver (my first game, still my favorite)
    I actually found a shiny Usaring the day i got him to level 100.
    And my favorite fact: i actually got him to 100 battling a level 2 pidgey. here's how it happened- I was battling at mount silver (wish there were stronger pokemon) when i looked and- I needed 14 (hey my favorite number!) exp. That was the opportunity of a lifetime, so I took it!
    How lucky can you get in one day? well here is when my luck ran out- I figured with a lv. 100 pokemon combined with my lv. 70 lugia I could beat red. Nope. In fact, soon after that I lost the game:(

I also lost pokemon platinum. luckily I traded all my pokemon to... pokemon... soul... silver...
    dang it. no level 100's though, so that's the only good news.

I still have pokemon firered that i got from someone. nothing real good though.

A bit later I got pokemon white, and I figured my luck was coming back. beat the game AND THEN MY BROTHER WANTED TO PLAY!!! no level 100's though so good news. After that I got bored of white and then... POKEMON WHITE 2!!! I also got black 2

With join avanue, pokestar studios, the dropped item event, trading, beating the game, legendarys, PWT (wow this is a big game) and post game that took a good 150 hours. then i got bored. about a year later in my story (I had X by this time but hadn't played much.) I got back into it. Did join avanue caught legendarys ect. until I had about 250 hours.

Soulsilver part II:
    Got a new soulsilver but it was in italian. actually played a bit, I don't know much italian, but a little.

White 2 part II: yeah, back on the topic of level 100's I got a serperior, a muk, white kyreum, and dragonite.

Soulsilver part 3: This is a long story, I know sorry, but anyway I beat soulsilver again, and got meganium to level 100. beat red. got grass starters. rinse and repeat, but with the fires. caught all the legendarys exept raikou and latios, then again with water. at this point I don't have anymore level 100's still working on typlosion.

X: got up to the 6th gym leader, not that far yet.

Epilouge: Meganium X 2, serperioor, muk, kyreum, dragonite, but what does it all mean?
    The next chapter in my story will come after i get ORAS.

ORAS stuff: oh yeah, If ORAS is half as good as i heard it might replace SS as my favorite.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Well this certainly was long lol. Anyway nice to meet you. You can call me Kaiyu. Mudkip is one of my favorite Pokémon. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm enjoying it so far. See you around! =)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Well this certainly was long lol. Anyway nice to meet you. You can call me Kaiyu. Mudkip is one of my favorite Pokémon. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm enjoying it so far. See you around! =)
    Thanks.

Yeah lol i do get carried away. just be glad I didn't talk about firered, my custom points system, and my fake reigon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya~! I'm kinda iffy with Jinx too, but eh, it's pretty okay once getting used to one. Anywho, welcome. Sorry about your lost game, I've had lost pokemon games before, bleh. But yeah, looks like you're as big of a pokemon fan as the rest of us here, and I do hope that you're liking our forums so far! Thanks so much for joining us, and I hope we'll speak again soon! Lemme know if you have any questions or concerns about the place, mmkay? Have a waaailord of a great night. <33

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Well this certainly was long lol. Anyway nice to meet you. You can call me Kaiyu. Mudkip is one of my favorite Pokémon. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm enjoying it so far. See you around! =)

Yes that was long lol but really enjoyed its nice that you wanted to share so much. I wish i could write a message with such detail id be their all day but i like little and short so have an awesome time and hope to see you in forums :)

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC. :)

Whoaaaa, that is such a long post, but it was nice to get to know you! I see we seem to share the same favorite number and probably a few favorite Pokemons. I am also not too sure about Jynx. I am sure it probably can be useful, but I just don't know about that design...

Anyway, I hope you will have a wonderful stay here!

Years
  • Klefki is awesome. ♥ Definitely cute, I remember how confused people were when it was just revealed but it seems like a lot of us warmed up to it lol. Belated welcome, Mudkip, to PC!

OR/AS are amazing imo but I'm biased towards Hoenn so that might be why. Johto was also an amazing region and the game team outdid themselves with HG/SS so here's hoping the potential D/P/Pt remakes in the future will be even better.

Enjoy your time here, yes? 8]

Years
  • Hey there Mudkip i like mudkip, u are mudkip , Welcome to PC Mudkip .Meet another Mudkips ...........So many Mudkips. Hahaha so are u enjoying here
    .Do u ever tried any hack if not u should probably try one because they are also so much fun. Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member.Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers. okay bye then.

Years
  • Wow you've got quite a story to share, but nice to see you here Mudkip!

I love Water-types as well, but I actually think Fairy-types are so great, there's tons of competitively awesome ones like Klefki, Sylveon and old faves such as Clefable and Azumarill. So given you played every Pokemon game so far, which one is your fave? I'd be curious to hear what your fave is, but other than that I'm sure you'll have a load of fun here.

I'll be seeing you around, and I'm always here if you want to talk!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    4 million years. This is where it all began. This is where it ends. I'm not one to be solemn, but I honestly can't control my emotions right now. I try to pay my respects, to keep calm through the turmoil, but that DAMNED wii channel theme HAUNTS me.

Back