• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] uh hey guys look at these cute gallery figures!!

Years
  • look at how cute a lot of them are!!

There's not a lot of course, but I think the ones that the Pokemon Center does have are super neat!

Debating between getting Bulbasaur or Leafeon....

I'd get Umbreon if it was some sort of glow in the dark cool effect, but I don't think it is orz.

Which ones do you guys like??

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I really liked the Umbreon and Gengar ones, but if I had to pick one of them, I would pick Gengar without a doubt. I'm not much a fan of the mon itself, but it looks really awesome there.

Years
  • I like the Espeon and Umbreon ones the most, myself.

I actually own the Espeon, Mew, Pikachu, and Vulpix ones, iirc.

I'd personally get the Leafeon one of the two you're considering, but I'm not the one buying, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like the Espeon and Umbreon ones the most, myself.

I actually own the Espeon, Mew, Pikachu, and Vulpix ones, iirc.

I'd personally get the Leafeon one of the two you're considering, but I'm not the one buying, lol.

honestly I'm just super indecisive so I appreciate the help nonetheless

so in your opinion, of the ones you don't already have (aside from Espy), it would be: Umbreon and Leafeon, right?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hate to be predictable but... >_>;

That Espeon is something special.

Years
  • I hate to be predictable but... >_>;

That Espeon is something special.

ok i have to be honest here I think TPC did the eeveelutions the best out of the entire gallery set cause like... their poses for their moves are so awesome!!

Dragonite gets points for having a nice pose, too!

Years
  • Vaporeon's probably my favorite out of the whole set- I love how they made a mini underwater scene with it. I also kind of want that Delibird so I could rock it as a Christmas decoration during the winter haha

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Mewtwo, Mew, Jigglypuff, Vulpix, and Cubone look amazing. I saw Mew around 3 years ago at GameStop and I was staring at it thinking on buying it but I was running really low on money at that time.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh snap, there's an Alolan Vulpix! I didn't even see that cutie the first time around oml I love it. ;w;

Years
  • honestly I'm just super indecisive so I appreciate the help nonetheless

so in your opinion, of the ones you don't already have (aside from Espy), it would be: Umbreon and Leafeon, right?

Late, but I'd personally probably pick up the Kanto Eeveelutions and Mewtwo before Leafeon. Umbreon's is probably on the same tier as the Kanto Eeveelutions, though.

Years
  • i hope they keep doing these, theyre soo cool! really love vaporeon and espeon, and alolan vulpix also looks cute ....

Years
  • it doesn't look a ton like moonblast at least from what i can remember... it actually just makes her kinda look like shes in jail or something LOL... but i appreciate the quality nonetheless! the gradients on those spike things are nice looking!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hmmm, yeah... that base is not doing it for me. :x I hope she's removable.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I can kiiiinda see what they were trying to do there with Moonblast but I don't think they quite succeeded with it, unfortunately.

Back