• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :3

Oxxykitten

Pokemon Collector/Breeder.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Well... obviously because I am posting here xD

I am Oxxykitten :3

I hope I can not wait to meet each of you. ^_^

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, Oxxykitten! You'll probably know me as Antemortem from Friendcodes, so I'll just leave it at that. Welcome to PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay! If you ever need help finding your way around the community, just drop me a Visitor Message and we can talk about it. Speaking of talking, you can also leave me a message if you ever just need someone to talk, dear~! :]

Years
  • Well... obviously because I am posting here xD

I am Oxxykitten :3

I hope I can not wait to meet each of you. ^_^

Hello Oxxykitten, welcome to PC.

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? That way we can direct you to a section you might like.

Here is the list of moderators and admins who you can contact if you need help.

You can check out the PC Adoption Center where you can sign a simple form and seek a mentor to help you out in a section of your choice.

If you ever need to talk, just feel free to VM me or send a friend request.

Have fun and read the rules!

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Oxxykitten! Great to see ya here! I think Hikari and Minzy got you covered on who to talk to if you need help, as well as offered to talk to them if you wanted to make friends! I am also up for a conversation if you need a friend as well! I'm open and friendly, and don't bite. :D

Be sure to read the rules, and contact a staff member should you need any help ok! See ya around and have fun!

Oxxykitten

Pokemon Collector/Breeder.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    Thanks everyone. ^_^

You all are very warm and welcoming.

Years
  • Welcome to our community, Oxxykitten~! Your icon is so adorable. I can be the Flaaffy to your Ampharos, hehe. :D

But anyway, why not tell us a little more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you better! Is there any particular reason you joined PC, or were you just interested in getting involved with a Pokemon community? Whatever the reason, I'm glad you're here, because we're a great forum with some awesome people. <3

But regardless of what you're here for, enjoy your stay, okay? n_n We might be a big place but you'll learn the ropes in no time. If you'd like to talk or need help, my inbox ix always open! It was great meeting you!

Back