• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did Ash really kiss May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
I think it's true that scene was only on the japanese but they cut that scene off when they show English, but i think they kiss not really to sure never seen that episode.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
.____.;;

That has to be the most ridiculous scene I have ever seen... >> If they actually kissed, the video would have shown it. ;x

JoeHalo

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2008
idk

idk if they kissed but latias kissed Ash on the cheek when she was in human form

Years
idk if they kissed but latias kissed Ash on the cheek when she was in human form

How do you know it was Latias and not Bianca? I've never really got this scene in Pokemon Heroes...

@t
I dunno if Ash kissed May but umm... I can't imagine. However I've never been a big fan of the series so I don't know about their relationship.

Last edited:

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
That is something very debateable that, in the end, has no right or wrong answer. Bianca's grandpa yelled for her while telling Ash and co. she -might- be gone to the market. Then we see the inside of Bianca's room. On her easel we see her hat. So far we've been able to tell Bianca/Latias apart because of that hat but even if Bianca was gone to the market she still didn't have her hat...so in the end that could have been Latias or Bianca. We'll never know.

I highly doubt May and Ash have ever kissed. xD It's just...not something the writers would do with two of the main characters.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I believe that it was Latias that kissed Ash at the end of heroes,my reasoning is the way that she acted: she never spoke, then ran off after she gave him the picture. Plus Latias really interacted with Ash more than Bianca and so built more of a relationship with him.

as for Ash and May kissing, I would hope they did, that'd be awesome, they look so good together

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2008
Please no more offtopic about Latias and Bianca please =\

Where can I find 357 RAW?

Guest123_x1

I don't think Ash and May ever did (and ever will) kiss. Even if they did-it'd probably been cut out (censored).
It's just like the talk of Ash and Misty kissing years ago... probably never happened (and never will) in the first place!

Soon these type of rumors will pop up again-about Dawn (if they haven't already)!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
No, it's real. It was cut from the English dub, though. I'm trying to look for the vid where it actually happens, but it's nowhere x_x;;

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Photoshop says HI.

What is episode 357, anyway?

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
No, it's real. It was cut from the English dub, though. I'm trying to look for the vid where it actually happens, but it's nowhere x_x;;

It would be really interesting to actually see it in the episode. I still think it is made with some programm like photoshop. A really good manipulation though. I think I've read a discussion about that pic elsewhere. Someone pointed out that the whole pose could not work because Ash's hat is in the way. They possibly could make such a mistake in the TV show but I doubt it. I probably will get flamed by some Advancedshippers for saying this but in my oppinion there were no strong hints of Ash and May liking each other in a way that does not only include friendship. A kiss would be really off-beat. And if they really kissed, this would have probably changed the way they interact in the following episodes. But nothing like that happened.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Episode 357 is "Take This House & Shuppet!" it doesn't sound like a time for a kiss.

This seems fake, It was probably made by and advance shipper, like I remember that a few years ago some pokeshippers made a picture like that where Ash was kissing Misty but it was fake.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I stand corrected, then.
Most realistic advanceshipping pic I've seen~

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Wow, there are quite a lot of people viewing this thread!

Episode 357 is "Take This House & Shuppet!" it doesn't sound like a time for a kiss.

This seems fake, It was probably made by and advance shipper, like I remember that a few years ago some pokeshippers made a picture like that where Ash was kissing Misty but it was fake.

Probably means someone will make an Ash and Dawn pic sometime heh

Ah, those darn YouTube commenters. x_x;; I really am gullible. XD

Don't worry, I thought they were real at one time too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back