• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    To Count Dracularc's question. Why Chocolate, there's a lake full of it to swim in.

To Fact Checking Gardevoir's question, something blue, so that I can fool people into thinking you are you shiny form, and launch a take over of the shiny hunters club.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Last edited:
    Years
    Because outstanding bills can be found on both of them!!!

Speaking of bills - wanna pay mine this month?

EDIT btw @apro you can edit your posts rather than deleting them!

Years
    I will pay yours if you buy me a ticket for a meal at the most expensive restaurant of Lumiose City!
    Because it wants to get to the other side, duh!

What is this book are you reading now ?

Years
    It's actually my list to see who has been naughty and who has been nice. Since you have discovered my identity, I'll have to put you on the naughty list.

What's your spirit animal?

Last edited:
    Years
    The cookie I just made you, which allows me to know everything you do next on Internet for the next year!

Should noone know about who is the Crobatman, the one who saved us all ?

Years
    Unfortunately Crobatman became mod of VPP and was sacrificed to Arceus so that his pair could get a shiny Vulpix ;)

Where are all the good samaritans?

Years
    They got themselves lost in Bug Island!
    Spoiler:

Can I have chocolate waffles, please ?

Years
    You can, but you need to invade the chocolate dimension first and melt all the chocolate people so we actually have enough material to make them for you!

Have you seen my cat?

Years
    Because there are 42 timelords that leap though time making sure that important events actually happen otherwise our timeline would implode!

Who turned on the light?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    The only limit is your imagination. In that sense it's infinite, but timeless? Depends on who you are...

What's your favorite song?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Why would I send anything through postal services, they're way too slow here! Postcards especially... oof!

May I go to sleep please?

Years
    limitless and infinite? Nope, what you call space is really just my pocket. I'm a giant, and I picked you all up and shouved you in there, and the sun and moon really are just some coins in my pocket next to you, and the stars? Lint.

I mean, please do sleep, I'd love to use dream eater!

What ability do you carry?

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Ninjaing people all the time apparently... sorry I have to :')

Why do you love genshin impact? :3c

Back