• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is coming, and we're celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati

Staff User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2009
I am drinking BLOOD,

LOL was kiddig

so am waititng for some storys.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
sounds like fun!

my scaries stories will make your brain melt.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Whee! Comparisons of two 1 post members. One think's this is a chatroom, another is well, sig/avyless. *reports*

Stories are going to be evilly funny this year I hope. I'm looking forward to reading the scariest one that wins the "scariest story" award. Are we going to be able to vote for stories?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
A profile theme contest hmm?
I think I'd stand a good chance of winning. I've got so many tricks and powers, you'd think you were stuck in a nightmare.
I'll be sure to update my settings in time for the contest.

Scary story contest... do we make up our own? Or is it something else?

Last edited:

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Sounds excelent. I'll just use an extract or two from my RP. That ought to be sufficient material...
Is there like a limit on how... detailed... the stories are? Let's just say mine is quite... graphic...

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
Sounds kinda cool. Too bad i may not have any time to think up any stories; I can dish out some pretty inventive stuff when i put my mind to it.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
Sup!
Thanks for the invite!!

I might make an evil Zangoose avater and banner for this!!!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
wow this seems great fun!!! nice halloween to evry1
and whats the demon thread called BTW?

Years
LanceLite and MaxMan said:
Yeah, we make up our own story and then post it for everyone to read and be... scared. =P
I wish I could write a story, but it's probably too late. I take real long to write stories.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Utter Disaster said:
All right! I can't wait! Halloween is around the same time I'm moving! This is gonna be great!

I'm moving at that same day utter disaster.

Ati

Staff User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2009
Scary Story Contest,
Can we start with the stories?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Kylie-chan said:
That's nice, but we really don't want to know. That was just plain pointless. And by the way, Jake's username is now Tetsuya-san.
(He probably got the e-mail with a link to this page and posted in response to that. Not just out of random meanness.)
Anyway... Halloween's in 9 days! I'll probably just be hanging around online/doing homework! Yes!

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back